Greatest theme to never exist.

PowerButchi

• Moderators

Feel the cock hardening, and the hands of the fans get slapped as this plays. The brass is so babyface. Also "You can run, and you can hide". You're being found.

How has a babyface never used this banging tune? Feel that pure fanfare, shake your leg to that bass guitar. 

Steve Austin can break all the glass he wants. If I hear this intro, he can go fuck. Here's the real money. 

Then to the chorus with the brass and bass "I ain't leaving till its all over". Greatest babyface theme unused  ever. 

RULES HERE: don't just post, give a reason. A video alone is getting dem suspensions.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Given how straightforward the lyrics are, I'm surprised no-one's used this. The rock n' roll original would've been perfect for Deuce and Domino, and this would be great for a punk gimmick. 

Edited by Carbomb
Houchen went to De Grassy Junior

Just because it'd be a fucking belter of a tune to cock walk your way down the aisle to. I'll give you the gimmick to go along with it, though...

"Coming down the aisle 

from The City 

here is... The YUPPIE!"

Naturally his finisher is some sort of aerial move called the Upward Mobility. Only when he gets the three count, they do a Mankind on it and Look of Love plays instead. 

• Paid Members

I don't think that has been used, but other Morricone pieces have been. This could be the greatest slow babyface entrance ever.

Imagine a build-up, with the wrestler coming out when it really kicks in at around 50 seconds. It took me ages to realise it's what Hangman's music reminds me of - Imagine if they could really milk this entrance when he finally goes up against Kenny.

On 12/26/2020 at 8:53 PM, PowerButchi said:

Feel the cock hardening, and the hands of the fans get slapped as this plays. The brass is so babyface. Also "You can run, and you can hide". You're being found.

How has a babyface never used this banging tune? Feel that pure fanfare, shake your leg to that bass guitar. 

Steve Austin can break all the glass he wants. If I hear this intro, he can go fuck. Here's the real money. 

Then to the chorus with the brass and bass "I ain't leaving till its all over". Greatest babyface theme unused  ever. 

RULES HERE: don't just post, give a reason. A video alone is getting dem suspensions.

I’ve always thought this Phil Collins song (from the same album coincidentally) wouldn’t look out of place in early 90s WWF. I’m thinking 1993 Owen Hart. Couldn’t find an original instrumental (as I think it works better without the singing) but the karaoke version actually sounds better. Has a brilliant intro too, similar to yours. Imagine the pops lads upon hearing the opening. 

Seems Phil Collins had a knack for inadvertently producing banging entrance themes.  

Edited by Mr Kennedy

• Paid Members

This choice is partially inspired by Grado's mincing about to Madonna's "Like a Prayer" for ICW and partially inspired by the Santino Marella clips I was watching yesterday. 

Imagine the countdown to entrant number 30 at the Royal Rumble 2021....5...4...3...2...1...CLAXON...

*Anxious hush descends over the packed audience, waiting to see who is coming to shake up the Road to Wrestlemania*

Jerry Lawler: "Who's it going to be Michael Cole? They're going to have the advantage in this match now."

Michael Cole: "This is vintage Royal Rumble, anything can happen...but only THREE superstars have gone on to win the Royal Rumble match having entered at number 30."

DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO, DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO...I TRY TO DISCOVER...

Jerry Lawler: "Who is it?!"

Michael Cole: "Is it...Could it be?!.. IT IS!!!"

*Cue Brock Lesnar entering the arena with his boom box to a MASSIVE pop and sing-along*

Great song for popping a crowd and it would instantly strike fear into the hearts of the opponents.

Reading that back I'm probably still high from the morphine (Christmas stay in A&E) but I think it could work.

Edited by Suplex Sinner
Additional info

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

@Chris B, Eddie Kingston used this version of Ecstasy of Gold on the indies back in the early 2010s which I really liked:

I've never heard that before - presumably he was a heel? It's a cool remix, but doesn't have the soaring sense of triumph that makes the original have so much potential for an entrance.