Greatest theme to never exist.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

The intro following straight into the second verse onward is a *perfect* cinematic 'mania-style intro.

Edited by seph

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, Merzbow said:

WCW missed a thing when they brought in the real Warrior, could have had Renegade turn into a proper normie in response as he knows he just couldn't be the Ultimate wrestler he tried to be. It wouldn't be the actual song, obviously, it'd be a rip-off of the beat.

"Is that a raincoat he's wearing, Tony?"

"Yes it is, Bobby!"

• Paid Members

Where to start? I always had this in my head for a high energy happy-go-lucky female babyface, the small underdog pink-wearing infectious-fun-loving type. Kind of like Alexa Bliss’ original NXT character if it had got over.

I’ve got dozens of these in my head but it would involve describing the kind of character in mind and it would get a bit into Efed territory if I didn’t watch myself.

Did anyone on the indie scene ever enter to Seven Nation Army? That’s the most obvious “wrestling entrance theme” ever for me.

I always remember @Mr Lawrence would bang on about how Dr Feelgood by Motley Crue would make for a good entrance and a good gimmick. But I think he wanted the character to hulk up after injecting himself with roids or having a bag of beak so I don’t think it would’ve got past development 

I think this would make a good cheesy babyface entrance, great for a fan sing along - right from the opening lyrics "sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air, 
I know I can count on you"....and the anthemic chorus kicks in about 30 seconds in

Edited by MPDTT

23 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

I always remember @Mr Lawrence would bang on about how Dr Feelgood by Motley Crue would make for a good entrance and a good gimmick. But I think he wanted the character to hulk up after injecting himself with roids or having a bag of beak so I don’t think it would’ve got past development 

I was nearly going to post that myself. The tune, not the drugs part. Great memory.

Gimme the Prize by Queen is one of their great hard rock tunes and a decent tune from a very mediocre album. I always imagined it as a fantastic Wrestlemania entrance for someone who is a rock music fan. Perhaps a rocker gimmick who changes up their music quite often, I reckon it's a babyface tune and great for that heavy sound.

EDIT: OK I f'd up the embed. Here is the link to the video: 

Also - deffo not a good choice for Kurrgan in 98

Edited by csquare
issues with link