Greatest theme to never exist.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

If I ever became disgustingly rich, I'd run a money mark show simply so I could have the Outsiders saunter out to this:

The "hey yo" at the beginning, the opening line being "I'm the definition of half man half drugs" - it just works.

Edit: here's a video that actually includes the "hey yo" :

Edited by Statto
Different video.

• Paid Members

When I was doing some. Backyard stuff with some people, one of them who's actually trained and is a wrestler had a character called the "gangsta masta" that had bad boy for life as his music. 

Mine was Never Been A Right Time To Say Goodbye by Bret Hart. 

I'm getting some deja vu over this thread. There are a few I can think of. One Man Army by the Prodigy and Tom Morello from the Spawn soundtrack. It's a bit post attitude era. 

Bjork's Army Of Me

There's an interesting version featuring Skunk Anansie on the Sucker Punch soundtrack. 

There was one turned up the other day on my discover weekly on Spotify that I hadn't heard which I thought could have been a half decent entrance music.

https://youtu.be/EWxqcCb3ubk

For the king amongst men who ever achieved the happy ending on Revenge of Shinobi. There's this version and an electric guitar version on YouTube. It's a great song and I've always thought it would be a great theme for a Hakushi type.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

It's likely because it reminds me of the Four Horsemen theme (which in itself is a knock-off of For the Love of God by Steve Vai, I've always thought), but this would make a cracking theme for a similar group:

You'd need to trim off the first 40ish seconds and/or change the soundbyte at the beginning of course.