Stings lack of evolution post wcw!

35 minutes ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

I give up with you lot!

This forum has always been a w**k fest for a few Mods with a god complex but in last few years it's become rediculous. 

There's about 6 posters on here that basically make this forum up and  if it doesn't fit with there opinion of wrestling it gets derision and cained. 

May as well just close the forum to new users. 

To whomever has the authorisation please delete my account. 

Oh and this isn't a petulant, rant or sulk, I'm just fucking off! 

You should've written this in pink.

• Awards Moderator

If Sting had been an on-screen character a couple of years ago when Game Of Thrones was at its height - but still turned up on a show called Winter Is Coming like he did in AEW - and had a snowy icy entrance like he did in AEW - I'd have been well up for him changing his look to be a bit Night King or White Walker. Even if it was just changing up the colours on the make-up a little to that icy blue/grey the Night King had.

The Thrones ship has probably sailed now, but that might just mean it would feel less of a rip-off. I haven't seen any wrestlers use that gimmick yet so Sting may as well. The Night Sting.

hbo GIF by Game of Thrones

"Come at me, Cody" (Jon Snow is Cody and the bodies are Team Taz)

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members
51 minutes ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

I give up with you lot!

This forum has always been a w**k fest for a few Mods with a god complex but in last few years it's become rediculous. 

There's about 6 posters on here that basically make this forum up and  if it doesn't fit with there opinion of wrestling it gets derision and cained. 

Cracked.gif

Haymaker.gif

1 hour ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

I give up with you lot!

For what it's worth, I enjoyed your topic. Who cares if everyone disagreed with your initial gambit? It provoked some fun Stinger discussion. Job done. 

Just take on board everyone's counterarguments and keep trucking on, nah? 

• Paid Members

I give up with you lot!

No, wait, don't go.

You're right. Despite being incredibly successful and showing more actual evolution of his character than any of the other suggestions you've made, you're right that Sting is a bad merchandise seller despite selling an enormous amount of merchandise on his return. The obvious answer is that everyone else in this conversation are the ones being weird here.

• Paid Members

I give up with you lot!

You do realise that just because you have an "active" account, you can just choose to not post, right? You don't have to flounce and paddy if you want to "fuck off", you simply log out and don't log back in...

• Paid Members

What I don't get in JRPOs argument is why sting? Why not make that same argument against say Hogan who was less varied than sting (red & yellow, B&W and his short living funb midlife crisis baggy fubu jeanes) or Taker post 2004. 

I might be not understanding his point, but I guess now he's gone I'll never know :(

It's the same over on Digital Spy, you get the odd poster that spits their dummy out because nobody backed up their point. They usually pop back up a week later when someone talks shit about them. JRPO is obviously reading these posts now but trying to save face by not logging back in.

22 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

What I don't get in JRPOs argument is why sting? Why not make that same argument against say Hogan who was less varied than sting (red & yellow, B&W and his short living funb midlife crisis baggy fubu jeanes) or Taker post 2004. 

I might be not understanding his point, but I guess now he's gone I'll never know :(

Well you know what they say - evolution is a mystery.