The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members
On 2/16/2024 at 12:54 PM, BomberPat said:

Dolph Ziggler didn't become a tedious time-filler just because he'd been there for so long, but because he'd been doing the exact same schtick the entire time.

Well that's not entirely true. There was that time he cut his hair, dyed it black and was the new super serious black trunks Ziggler. But then a couple weeks later he dyed it back to blonde, got his sparkly pants back out of the cupboard and pretended that never happened.

• Paid Members

Delayed his coronation by a year. Completely undermined his character by having him give up his Mania title shot to The Rock. Never bothered cleaning up that massive plot hole. Still this over. Amazing.

On 2/20/2024 at 9:40 AM, Supremo said:

Re-doing the Mania 39 Main event finish?! Like getting Vietnam flashbacks!

Doubly so when you factor in how that Solo hoodie reveal comes from his introduction at Clash at the Castle, except this time Drew was the beneficiary. The moment after it happened was so great - the way Drew hesitated for half a second, then decided to take advantage, when previously he would definitely have gone after the Bloodline.

Can't decide if they're setting him up to take the Raw belt from Rollins at 'Mania or to challenge Cody after he definitely wins the big title. I'd be happy with either.

4 hours ago, Daaaaaad! said:

Doubly so when you factor in how that Solo hoodie reveal comes from his introduction at Clash at the Castle, except this time Drew was the beneficiary. The moment after it happened was so great - the way Drew hesitated for half a second, then decided to take advantage, when previously he would definitely have gone after the Bloodline.

Can't decide if they're setting him up to take the Raw belt from Rollins at 'Mania or to challenge Cody after he definitely wins the big title. I'd be happy with either.

I expect he's going to be Rollins' challenger at this point. Probably would have been Cody's first before Punk broke himself again. 

Smackdown has AJ turning heel at the moment so he could fill that role for a month or two. 

• Paid Members

Fully manifesting my Sami Zayn vs Gunther Rocky 4 dream match. Do you see, Sami? You hurt him! He’s NOT a machine! He’s a man!

Go-home show is just this, with Sami running up snowy Canadian mountains.

• Paid Members

It’s taken me this long to figure out it’s because it’s the Liberty bell. Because Philadelphia.

• Paid Members
Just now, Hannibal Scorch said:

I thought Becky was awfully dire in that opening segment. Has she always been that bad?

Glad I’m not the only one. I watched the segment on Youtube earlier and thought she was awful. 

• Paid Members

A dig often levelled at Seth is that he is wearing his wife's clothes, and while that may be fair it is easy to see that Becky is twiddling the knobs on her husbands charisma vacuum, and using it in her promos. Everything that made her stand out as "The Man" is gone.  Rhea couldn't make her interesting, and despite winning at EC she comes across as threatening as a blancmange in a warm room. 

• Paid Members
41 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

A dig often levelled at Seth is that he is wearing his wife's clothes, and while that may be fair it is easy to see that Becky is twiddling the knobs on her husbands charisma vacuum, and using it in her promos. Everything that made her stand out as "The Man" is gone.  Rhea couldn't make her interesting, and despite winning at EC she comes across as threatening as a blancmange in a warm room. 

It probably didn’t help she was trying to sound menacing whilst cosplaying as cap wearing Bella. Thankfully Rhea held her own.

• Paid Members

Becky's great. That segment was not.

She was superb during the Trish Stratus feud. Did people forget the Wrestlemania press conference promo already?