The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

The Miz v Gunther is shaping up to be a really good feud.  Gunther just properly bullying The Miz.  I hope they go the same way in the match, just a total brutalising by Gunther but with The Miz refusing to quit.

I wonder what the long term plan is with Gunther. It’s fine ploughing through the vanilla little people but sooner or later the bully has to meet his match. Logically I’d build it up to Brock at Mania and get the IC strap off him. That belt is useless on Brock but there comes a point where it will hold Gunther back and if you throw it on Brock you get the great spectacle of Brock vs Logan Paul belt vs belt. No one looks weak losing to Brock. Give Gunther the MITB suit case and let him move up the card.

7 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

I wonder what the long term plan is with Gunther. It’s fine ploughing through the vanilla little people but sooner or later the bully has to meet his match. Logically I’d build it up to Brock at Mania and get the IC strap off him. That belt is useless on Brock but there comes a point where it will hold Gunther back and if you throw it on Brock you get the great spectacle of Brock vs Logan Paul belt vs belt. No one looks weak losing to Brock. Give Gunther the MITB suit case and let him move up the card.

I quite like the thought of him winning the Rumble, and the World Title at Mania whilst he's IC Champ.

Have him vacate the IC Title on the Monday after Mania undefeated due to World Title commitments.

I always dislike the losing the midcard title and then challenging for the World Title straight away, I think this would be a bit different.

I’d prefer they done a triple threat to get the IC belt off him after he wins the World if that was the route they went down. There is nothing less valuable than a title someone has just voluntarily vacated when it’s not through injury.

50 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

I quite like the thought of him winning the Rumble, and the World Title at Mania whilst he's IC Champ.

Have him vacate the IC Title on the Monday after Mania undefeated due to World Title commitments.

I always dislike the losing the midcard title and then challenging for the World Title straight away, I think this would be a bit different.

That’s why I’d have him lose to Brock then win the briefcase. No fucker looks weak losing to Brock and then it’s a gradual move to title territory. Who doesn’t love two big lads slapping their meat together. Have the rematch for the big belt with Brock down the road and give him his win then. 

• Paid Members

Gunther and Sheamus are the only two Brock matches left that I'd actually want to see. They'd bang, but I'd still be too worried for Gunther to get properly hyped for a match with Lesnar. They have a monster on their hands who hasn't been established as inferior to Brock (like everyone else) yet, why fuck with him and go that route again? Getting that program was instadeath for Braun and Joe's momentum.

14 hours ago, FUM said:

Granted I’ve not watched yet but did they really run pretty much the exact same “get a partner by the end of the night” angle on RAW that they just ran on SmackDown?

Did they even do the logical thing of having a face to face or over the phone conversation with Nick Aldis saying "Just tell them to bloody pick tonight" or something to add a reason to why we have this mirroring storyline?

11 hours ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

Gunther and Sheamus are the only two Brock matches left that I'd actually want to see. They'd bang, but I'd still be too worried for Gunther to get properly hyped for a match with Lesnar. They have a monster on their hands who hasn't been established as inferior to Brock (like everyone else) yet, why fuck with him and go that route again? Getting that program was instadeath for Braun and Joe's momentum.

I always preffered Lesnar matches when he's up against someone with a totally different style like Bryan, AJ etc. Some of the big man vs big man ones have been disappointing and I wouldn't expect much different vs Gunther.

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

Gunther and Sheamus are the only two Brock matches left that I'd actually want to see.

Have you seen the Sheamus match from the house show during the League of Nations era? If not, it’s on YouTube.

Or here https://ukff.com/topic/142250-house-showtv-tapings-random-happenings/?do=findComment&comment=3531376

Edited by air_raid