The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Awards Moderator

Been way behind so I’ve just binged a load of YouTube highlights from the last few months.

I’ll put it out there that R-Truth is the most consistently entertaining performer over the last 20-odd years. 

Let R-Truth finish the story.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Ol' Seth has torn his MCL and meniscus and is 'addressing his health and the future of the world championship' on Raw.

I personally think he should take a few years and rest it properly.

Careful what you wish for. Gives him all that time to develop another new gimmick he's copied off a bad film.

1 minute ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Careful what you wish for. Gives him all that time to develop another new gimmick he's copied off a bad film.

Hopefully not Saltburn. The feud with The Undertaker could run off the rails very quickly if you let him near any graves.

“Punk, things will be different this time. We’ll give you night one of the mania main event. We’ll even put the strap on you there”

6 months later- Punk vs Damian Priest.

I had a theory that they were gonna count down to the last possible show Priest could cash in then have Balor cost him the cash in. 

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

I had a theory that they were gonna count down to the last possible show Priest could cash in then have Balor cost him the cash in. 

I have a theory Balor will cost him between now and Mania, giving them both something to do at Mania.

50 minutes ago, air_raid said:

I have a theory Balor will cost him between now and Mania, giving them both something to do at Mania.

Won't they just defend the tag belts there? Seems a better use of them than rushing the split up.

The idea of Priest waiting until MITB to cash in and Balor costing him after they have lost the tag belts is the one I like, nice little summer feud and a Summerslam match between them.

Yeah I reckon they weren’t too fussed on Judgement Day and saw Priest as the breakout but the group took off and Priest has kind of stagnated so they’ll rinse as much out of the group as they can before changing it up. I can imagine at some point Priest will warm to R-Truth maybe and that’ll be the catalyst.

Shamelessly stolen from elsewhere but back on @Devon Malcolm’s favourite topic.

The Rock is 51 coming into this Wrestlemania.  When he wrestled Hulk Hogan at WM18 Hogan was only 48.  And Rocky’s taken a decade off.  I guess it makes you realise how good Hogan was that they had an all time classic match where nobody expects anything from 51 year old Rock in 2024.

People always talk about how old Hogan always looked but I think The Rock looks older more than Hogan did at roughly the same age.

Rock definitely doesn't look older than Hogan did at a similar age. Hogan looked older in 1987 than Rocky does now.

Also factor in that Hogan had only had a couple of years off before facing the Rock, where Rock hadn't wrestled for over a decade.

Not sure the match will be great but if you have the chance to do Roman Reigns vs The Rock at a Wrestlemania then you have to take it.