Cornette's idiotic opinions

seph

1 hour ago, LCJ said:

A wrestling podcaster with a day job. Although the way he talks he makes it sound like he’s the world’s highest authority on every subject.

In fairness it sounds he has been around wrestlers and the business ass an aside for years. Meltzer is hardly a wrestler or booker but people accept stuff he says. Last doesn't claim to know wrestling but speaks, like we all do, from a fan perspective. 

I rarely disagree w his views but he does suck cornette's arse something fierce. 

Jericho’s podcast is pretty good as long as he doesn’t invite flat earthers and Donald Trump‘s son as guests. Brian Last comes across as a know-it-all arsehole most of the time and if I was Jericho, I’d be very pissed off with his comments.

23 hours ago, LCJ said:

Brian Last comes across as a know-it-all arsehole most of the time and if I was Jericho, I’d be very pissed off with his comments.

Jericho is probably too busy swimming in bubbly to give a fuck what that nobody thinks.

Cornette is a prick but at least knows his shit where as Last is just a hanger on. He's a Poundland Alvarez.

• Paid Members
On 5/31/2020 at 9:01 PM, LCJ said:

Jericho’s podcast is pretty good as long as he doesn’t invite flat earthers and Donald Trump‘s son as guests

Yeah, about that. [EDIT] moved to AEW thread.

Edited by seph
Moved topics

• Paid Members

If it is about anything that has happened post 1998 I find Cornette almost unlistenable. I agree with a decent amount of his takes even on modern wrestling but he is just an arduous twat to listen to.

Edited by ElCece

• Paid Members

There was a great bit on his pod a while ago where he fantasy booked a storyline for Jacob Fatu in the big leagues. I think it stood out because it was actually Cornette coming up with a good idea. His criticisms are all worthless because that's all they are, rent-a-gob opinions that any C-Rock could come out with. Actually being constructive and offering a viable solution would be interesting. But he doesn't have it in him. All he has is ranting about what they shouldn't do.