Moderators PowerButchi Posted March 17, 2021 Moderators Posted March 17, 2021 Why's Viggo the Carpathian on the ITV Social Stable?
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 17, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 17, 2021 1 minute ago, PowerButchi said: Why's Viggo the Carpathian on the ITV Social Stable? That is a face that has known some trouble over the years.
thevestofdeanambrose Posted March 17, 2021 Posted March 17, 2021 Put the kettle on! What a win! Backed thanks to @Max Power.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted March 17, 2021 Moderators Posted March 17, 2021 FINALLY. Cheers @Max Power.
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted March 17, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 17, 2021 Cheers @Max Power My biggest win of the day so far.
Max Power Posted March 17, 2021 Author Posted March 17, 2021 That is one tough mare! I thought the game was up when the fav went passed her, but the way she battled back back so impressive. Sceau Royal a little unlucky also, as he clipped heels coming down the hill. The Cross Country is next, and the ground looks fairly quick now, which won't help Easysland. I've stuck a couple of quid on Vivas each way. Give price, ran well here in the autumn. Will like the ground. Very small stakes though.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted March 17, 2021 Moderators Posted March 17, 2021 I had a sneaky couple of quid on Sceau Royal each way as he always puts a show on at Cheltenham, and I'd be fucking furious if I didn't get Kettle at 10s. Instead of being deliriously happy. That's the first win out of the way. The floodgates will open now lads and I'll b e like Scrooge McDuck in the opening credits of Duck Tales by 5pm on Friday.
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted March 17, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 17, 2021 1 hour ago, PowerButchi said: Anyone can back a favourite. Real men bet on shite! Like that fucking refugee from Blackpool beach that I just had. I used to be a real man, but I found making money back from being a pansy worked just as well as losing all my money but looking tough doing it. Left Put The Kettle on off my final list. Gutted. Great tip Max.?
Moderators PowerButchi Posted March 17, 2021 Moderators Posted March 17, 2021 Were you on Put the Kettle On with the rest of us two cocked bare chested knife fighting renegades?
Moderators PowerButchi Posted March 17, 2021 Moderators Posted March 17, 2021 I've a bit of playing money now. So why not put a couple of quid on Hogan's Height E/W. We're a wrestling forum where no-one discusses wrestling after all.
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted March 17, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 17, 2021 Result. What a race from the Roll.
Max Power Posted March 17, 2021 Author Posted March 17, 2021 Unbelievable! If that's retirement for him, then he couldn't have finished on a higher note. Just incredible. I've never been more happy to lose £4.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted March 17, 2021 Moderators Posted March 17, 2021 I didn't have it, but you can't begrudge Tiger Roll. What a horse.
Members SuperBacon Posted March 17, 2021 Members Posted March 17, 2021 I had a spare fiver in the account and popped a few bob on the 4.15 and a quid on Hogans Height at 6 places. Did I win? ?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.