Cheltenham Festival 2020

Max Power

That is one tough mare! I thought the game was up when the fav went passed her, but the way she battled back back so impressive.

Sceau Royal a little unlucky also, as he clipped heels coming down the hill.

The Cross Country is next, and the ground looks fairly quick now, which won't help Easysland. I've stuck a couple of quid on Vivas each way. Give price, ran well here in the autumn. Will like the ground. Very small stakes though.

• Moderators

I had a sneaky couple of quid on Sceau Royal each way as he always puts a show on at Cheltenham, and I'd be fucking furious if I didn't get Kettle at 10s. Instead of being deliriously happy.

That's the first win out of the way. The floodgates will open now lads and I'll b e like Scrooge McDuck in the opening credits of Duck Tales by 5pm on Friday.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, PowerButchi said:

Anyone can back a favourite. Real men bet on shite! Like that fucking refugee from Blackpool beach that I just had.

I used to be a real man, but I found making money back from being a pansy worked just as well as losing all my money but looking tough doing it.

Left  Put The Kettle on off my final list. Gutted. Great tip Max.😂

Edited by Shy Dad