Cheltenham Festival 2020

Max Power

• Paid Members

Got a good amount of winnings in my account  from the past couple of days so have been betting wildly for today. Did have the foresight to transfer some out or I’d spunk it all away. 

With the wild betting in mind across the board, today has the potential to be my worst day at Cheltenham.

As well as Mister Fisher in the 14:30, I’ve gone for Samcro as he was a winner there last year I believe? And Kalashnikov. Because who doesn’t like a horse named after a gun. 

Samcro did in fact win last year, beating Melon into second with Mister Fisher fourth in the same race.

It's a bit of a nutcase is Samcro - think Loose Cannon Pillman. Has a bespoke training method to keep him from getting bored and downing tools. Very talented though. Won at the Festival twice.

Feeling bolshy from my massive win yesterday and the fact that Bet365 gave me free betting credits as they took an age to make my withdrawal (don't out of context this) today's picks are: 

13:20 Darver Star

14:30 Imperial Aura and Mister Fisher

15:40 Coole Cody

If they all come in, I'll whack it all on something in the 16:15, so any suggestions gratefully received.

Here's to another day of fun!

Gone with 2 each way accas for today, on with my free bet and one with loose change in my Ladbrokes account

The free bet I’ve gone with Envoi Allen, Dandy Mag, Min, Paisley Park, Fils D’oudairies and Roseys Hollow

The other one I’ve gone with Asterion Forlonge, The Bosses Oscar, Melon and Lisnagar Oscar