Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted March 18, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 18, 2021 Got a good amount of winnings in my account from the past couple of days so have been betting wildly for today. Did have the foresight to transfer some out or I’d spunk it all away. With the wild betting in mind across the board, today has the potential to be my worst day at Cheltenham. As well as Mister Fisher in the 14:30, I’ve gone for Samcro as he was a winner there last year I believe? And Kalashnikov. Because who doesn’t like a horse named after a gun.
Max Power Posted March 18, 2021 Author Posted March 18, 2021 Samcro did in fact win last year, beating Melon into second with Mister Fisher fourth in the same race. It's a bit of a nutcase is Samcro - think Loose Cannon Pillman. Has a bespoke training method to keep him from getting bored and downing tools. Very talented though. Won at the Festival twice.
thevestofdeanambrose Posted March 18, 2021 Posted March 18, 2021 Just had a look at the Grand National anti and see Brahma Bull is running, I assume we are all getting on that each way. The people's horse.
Members SuperBacon Posted March 18, 2021 Members Posted March 18, 2021 Feeling bolshy from my massive win yesterday and the fact that Bet365 gave me free betting credits as they took an age to make my withdrawal (don't out of context this) today's picks are: 13:20 Darver Star 14:30 Imperial Aura and Mister Fisher 15:40 Coole Cody If they all come in, I'll whack it all on something in the 16:15, so any suggestions gratefully received. Here's to another day of fun!
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted March 18, 2021 Posted March 18, 2021 Gone with 2 each way accas for today, on with my free bet and one with loose change in my Ladbrokes account The free bet I’ve gone with Envoi Allen, Dandy Mag, Min, Paisley Park, Fils D’oudairies and Roseys Hollow The other one I’ve gone with Asterion Forlonge, The Bosses Oscar, Melon and Lisnagar Oscar
Max Power Posted March 18, 2021 Author Posted March 18, 2021 They've just interviewed the chap with the big bet. Christ, if I stood to win 300k I'd be a little bit more excited. Worse promo than Malenko.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 18, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 18, 2021 He will be pleased to have taken the offer now.
Max Power Posted March 18, 2021 Author Posted March 18, 2021 The horse seems OK luckily. Mine was hampered by the fall and never recovered. Got that race badly wrong. Still bitter that they didn't send Sporting John for this - was on at 40s ante post. Stupid JP.
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted March 18, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 18, 2021 Off to a shit start with that first race. Neither horses placed.
thevestofdeanambrose Posted March 18, 2021 Posted March 18, 2021 Good start for my acca, was hoping he was going to get up but didn't have enough left.
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted March 18, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 18, 2021 Mrs Milner - you beauty.
thevestofdeanambrose Posted March 18, 2021 Posted March 18, 2021 That's my acca gone and on the horse I fancied most. Fell back so quick not sure what happened there!
seanz25 Posted March 18, 2021 Posted March 18, 2021 4 minutes ago, thevestofdeanambrose said: That's my acca gone and on the horse I fancied most. Fell back so quick not sure what happened there! Me too
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.