Cheltenham Festival 2020

Max Power

• Paid Members

Black Tears getting my first big win of the day. 

Strange Cheltenham this year. I always have the week off work and spend it all half dressed on the sofa surrounded by betting slips. But I’ve been doing that for the past couple of months (minus the betting slips) that it just feels like any other week. 

Another day of frustratingly small fields.

1.20 - Bob Olinger is probably the best bet of the day here. Spanked Blue Lord last time out who would have finished an honourable second to Appreciate It yesterday. Bravemansgame won a soft ground Challow and probably won't be quick enough. The Mullins horse (can't spell it) won't over 2m 6f on soft last time out too - and the form is questionable imo. One at a bigger price is Keskonrisk - who finished behind Appreciate It last time out.

1.55 - Monkfish impossible to oppose. Big Breakaway can't jump. Sporting John in the wrong race. Nothing else good enough.

2.30 - More like it! Too many horses to mention, but pick something at a big price that's either an improving novice or bring high class graded form to the table.

3.05 - Chacan should win on all known form, but it's never run at Cheltenham before and the Festival does strange things to horses. Put The Kettle On won the Arkle here last year, beating a few in here who face her again. Sceau Royal will enjoy the quicker ground.

Not interested in the Cross Country or the bumper, but Us And Them in the Grand Annual is 1lb lower than when finishing 3rd in the race last year. Let's just say that his handicap mark has been "looked after".

1.20 - Bob Olinger
2.30 - Thomas Darby and Shang Tang
3.05 - Put The Ketlle On
4.15 - Us And Them

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Shy Dad said:

2 from 2 so far of my 4 today.

Anyone can back a favourite. Real men bet on shite! Like that fucking refugee from Blackpool beach that I just had.

Edited by PowerButchi