Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 20, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 20, 2021 He is marmite I grant you. I like him though, especially yesterday when he quoted Chaucer and Mick Fitz and AP stared at him like dogs who had been shown a magic trick. They probably think Geoffrey Chaucer is a trainer from County Wicklow who is traing a horse for next years County Hurdle.
stewdogg Posted March 20, 2021 Posted March 20, 2021 That bloke with the £250k cash out won £140k on a tricast yesterday in the gold cup race. Fucking hell.
Members SuperBacon Posted March 20, 2021 Members Posted March 20, 2021 6 minutes ago, stewdogg said: That bloke with the £250k cash out won £140k on a tricast yesterday in the gold cup race. Fucking hell. Ah, so hes not just a lucky punter who didn't know what he was doing. Who woulda thunk it? I had fun this week, so cheers all. Some good craic in here and wiled away a few hours. I'll never love horse racing, but I did enjoy this week and learned some things as well. Same time next year?
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 20, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 20, 2021 Next year I aim to be there at least 1 day.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.