Members SuperBacon Posted March 17, 2021 Members Posted March 17, 2021 Ah bollocks, I thought it came sixth.
Members SuperBacon Posted March 17, 2021 Members Posted March 17, 2021 Fucking hell. Off to buy an espresso from across the road with my winnings before the 4.15.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted March 17, 2021 Moderators Posted March 17, 2021 Bang it all on Sky Pirate.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted March 17, 2021 Moderators Posted March 17, 2021 Cheers! Hope we all had a look on it.
Members SuperBacon Posted March 17, 2021 Members Posted March 17, 2021 Get the fuck in. Chippy tea tonight!!!!
Max Power Posted March 17, 2021 Author Posted March 17, 2021 Just now, PowerButchi said: Cheers! Hope we all had a look on it. I shouted it on for you once mine had downed tools - thank christ the winning line came when it did!
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted March 17, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 17, 2021 Us and Them has just cost me a combined total of 400 quid on my various accumulators. I actually want to throw something at my TV.
MVP RULZ Posted March 17, 2021 Posted March 17, 2021 20 minutes ago, PowerButchi said: Bang it all on Sky Pirate. Saw this and stuck a couple of quid i had laying in my sky bet account on it thanks Butch
Members SuperBacon Posted March 17, 2021 Members Posted March 17, 2021 5 minutes ago, Shy Dad said: Us and Them has just cost me a combined total of 400 quid on my various accumulators. I actually want to throw something at my TV. Where did it come in the end? It was there all the way then just fell away. Had a couple of quid EW on it as well. Well, despite me knowing fuck all about any of it, made £25 off a fiver, and can have a chippy tea and had a good hour or so, so cheers everyone. Best of luck for tomorrow.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted March 17, 2021 Moderators Posted March 17, 2021 7 minutes ago, Shy Dad said: Us and Them has just cost me a combined total of 400 quid on my various accumulators. I actually want to throw something at my TV. Happens to us all mate. Brush it off, tomorrows a new day. Stop betting on short priced favourites though.
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted March 17, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 17, 2021 I'm 50 up for the week off my initial tenner so you know I can't really moan, but I do wish I'd took Butch's advice not gone for a short priced winner and gone for Put The Kettle On instead. It would hurt my "Summer Festival and Holiday Fund" a lot less. Honestly no idea where it finished, I muted the TV to answer my phone looked back up and the thing was gone. Another day like it tomorrow and I hopefully will be at around 80/90 for the week which is a better return than usual. I still have faith @Max Power.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted March 17, 2021 Moderators Posted March 17, 2021 53 minutes ago, Shy Dad said: I'm 50 up for the week off my initial tenner so you know I can't really moan, but I do wish I'd took Butch's advice not gone for a short priced winner and gone for Put The Kettle On instead. It would hurt my "Summer Festival and Holiday Fund" a lot less. When you've a 1/4f, you're really best looking for value. Even at paying a fifth of the odds you're best going for something over 6s each way and hoping for the best as it'll be more profitable if it places, and on the stakes people like us bet a win on an 1/4 is negligible anyway. Value is what you should always look for. People would disagree, but I'm an E/W fucker so I'm always looking for value. A 16/1 E/W finishing in the frame will win you more than an evens favourite on the nose. And more importantly, favourites - especially at short prices - are there to be shot at. I've hit the bar on lucky 15s countless times, and more often than not it was a "Dead cert". But that;'s just what I think. There's better lads in this thread than me who can tell you how they play the game. Unless you're Woody, who goes E/W on a 2/7.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.