Scott steiner in hospital after collapse at tv taping

Hi guys

Steiner collapsed at the Impact taping, was rushed to ED by paramedics and is apparently to undergo a heart procedure. 

For his family I hope he's okay however the news relating to it is quite vague and not re-assuring. 

Obviously people will read into it what they will but we should know more in the coming days. 

Does make you wonder why he dropped so much muscle mass so quickly a couple of years ago? 

Given his size for most of his career, he probably should have retired years ago for his health.

Hope he pulls through.  One of my favourite wrestlers.

16 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

The UKFF is dealing with this matter internally. This shouldnt be discussed further.

What has it to do with UKFF? 

On the subject, I'm surprised he hasn't has a huge heart attack by now given his blatant roid use. That said, wishing him well - he was brilliant in the early 90s. 

• Paid Members
22 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Why hasn’t Gordon Ramsay ever done a show there? I now want nothing else but this to happen.

When I was younger my friend kept telling me about his favourite wrestler "Scott Diner" and now I'm annoyed we never had Steiner do a gimmick of an angry catering owner taking particular fury at people who keep using the catering area backstage for fights and putting people through tables. 

• Awards Moderator
On 3/7/2020 at 11:17 PM, SuperBacon said:

Why hasn’t Gordon Ramsay ever done a show there? I now want nothing else but this to happen.

Two dyed-blond FREAKS hollering at each other. Wonderful TV. Special guest ref Amy Bouzaglo.