Scott steiner in hospital after collapse at tv taping

That bloke he's got a lock on must have the worst 'Whodat?' costume since Animal 2001. FYI: Not watched NWA in a bit, clearly. 

DTRQbvHVQAIDssB.jpg

Edited by Gay as FOOK

My thoughts go out to The Big Bad Booty Daddy and his family at this time. I expect The Genetic Freak to make a fully recovery. Freakzilla is the type of guy who will bounce back I'm sure. White Lightning is a survivor. So in closing I wish Big Poppa Pump all the best and firmly believe Scotty has at least a sixty-six and two thirds chance of winning. 

• Paid Members
On 3/9/2020 at 12:05 PM, Gay as FOOK said:

That bloke he's got a lock on must have the worst 'Whodat?' costume since Animal 2001. FYI: Not watched NWA in a bit, clearly. 

DTRQbvHVQAIDssB.jpg

Incredibly, the guy he's administering it to - The Question Mark - is one of the most over characters on Powerrr. It's taken on a life of it's own and he's the sidekick of the former Damien Sandow (Aron Stevens). The whole thing is brilliant. Definitely catch up on old episodes of Powerrr on YouTube - it's been absolutely superb since it started at the back end of last year. 

On 3/9/2020 at 12:05 PM, Gay as FOOK said:

He may look corny, but the guy is a 10th Dan in Mongrovian Karate...

We went to see the WWA tour in Cardiff in 2001. Scotty was in the main event, but came out earlier in the night to cut a promo and to rough up Brian Christopher, I think it was. Anyway, he's running riot and at one stage looked like he was coming over the rail to fight the crowd (?). The FEAR in my little brother was something else. He was ready to run, there and then.

Proper heel!