2020 Celebrity Death Thread

seph

1 hour ago, PowerButchi said:

I can believe that. Story goes when she got diagnosed with the alzheimers she actually apologised to her fella for having it. 

Yeah. When Ross Kemp did a show about Alzheimer’s, he met up with her husband and he mentioned it. She was a massive Tory, mind. 

• Paid Members
On 12/11/2020 at 1:12 AM, Pier Six Brawler said:

I was thinking about Barbara Windsor (RIP) and I don't think I've ever seen her in anything beside Carry On films and Eastenders. 

Those two and that Pet Shop Boys film from 1987 "It Couldn't Happen Here" for me.

Babs supposedly threatened to put her "gangster" boyfriend, at the time, on anybody that chucked a big bucket of baked beans at her on that film. So they all threw the same bucket at her. My Barbara Windsor story. Bit is even on the "Always on My Mind" - Pet Shop Boys music video.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Moderators
7 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

Those two and that Pet Shop Boys film from 1987 "It Couldn't Happen Here" for me.

Babs supposedly threatened to put her "gangster" boyfriend, at the time, on anybody that chucked a big bucket of baked beans at her on that film. So they all threw the same bucket at her. My Barbara Windsor story. Bit is even on the "Always on My Mind" - Pet Shop Boys music video.

She'd been divorced from Ronnie Knight for a few years by them and was remarried so it could well be apocryphal.

7 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

First David Lander and now this one. Do you know or care who these people are or are you just posting them in this thread for the sake of it?

Think about whether or not your post is worthwhile and will generate any discussion at all.

It was something that popped up on my Facebook and whilst it wasn't a name that immediately jumped out to me I didn't know if people here might be more familiar with her work hence the post.

I'll bare your comments in mind next time.