The Stormzy Storm

Devon Malcolm

Misquoting and blowing it out of proportion is deliberately designed to stoke division and make things worse for everyone, but especially worse for POC. Shitrags like the mail and the express love all this, getting to fly the victim flag for the poor, oppressed white male, further emboldening the racists they sell to. Wankers. 

12 minutes ago, hallicks said:

Misquoting and blowing it out of proportion is deliberately designed to stoke division and make things worse for everyone, but especially worse for POC. Shitrags like the mail and the express love all this, getting to fly the victim flag for the poor, oppressed white male, further emboldening the racists they sell to. Wankers. 

Not only that, but this is the black man who wore a stab vest and got Glastonbury to chant “Fuck Boris”. Plus he isn’t keeping quiet so they must totally despise him. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Not only that, but this is the black man who wore a stab vest and got Glastonbury to chant “Fuck Boris”. Plus he isn’t keeping quiet so they must totally despise him. 

You can almost hear the word "uppity" underlying every word they post.

I've had my twitter account suspended for calling ITV news despicable cunts over it. 

Apparently I was promoting hate or violence towards a race, religion, ethnic group or some other such bollocks. The irony of course that I was calling out ITV for doing just that. 

I've appealed the suspension and advise that they suspend the ITV news account. I won't hold my breath. 

2 minutes ago, Steve Justice said:

I've had my twitter account suspended for calling ITV news despicable cunts over it. 

Apparently I was promoting hate or violence towards a race, religion, ethnic group or some other such bollocks. The irony of course that I was calling out ITV for doing just that. 

I've appealed the suspension and advise that they suspend the ITV news account. I won't hold my breath. 

It'll be because you used the word cunt rather than what it was about. Twitter have really cracked down on the use of that word in the past few months. You can tweet at someone calling them a nonce or whatever you like and you'll get away with. Post a tweet saying "I've been a bit of a cunt recently" or something innocuous like that and you'll get banned, purely because of the word you used. 

24 minutes ago, Steve Justice said:

Blimey. Wait until they hear how you take a shit...

12 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

It'll be because you used the word cunt rather than what it was about. Twitter have really cracked down on the use of that word in the past few months. You can tweet at someone calling them a nonce or whatever you like and you'll get away with. Post a tweet saying "I've been a bit of a cunt recently" or something innocuous like that and you'll get banned, purely because of the word you used. 

giphy.gif

I might just retract it then and just call them a bunch of hate mongering shitarses.