Southside Wrestling closes down and merges with Rev Pro

Accident Prone

9 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

Were they also surprisingly down to earth, and very funny?

I like that genre of music. But Mallory Knox were fucking dire.  

They were incredibly down to earth and when it came to both my headliners mallory were by far the most successful and bigger of the two but they were happy to talk on messanger and come to me personally when it came to a few things instead of the usual bigger band go through our management we want nothing to do with the promoter till the day. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, PowerButchi said:

No it isn't. Perfectable acceptable morning rock is a nice bit of Toto or Boston on Radio 2. Not that arse sweat. It's gash. Shoot them.

The difference is that I'd happily play Toto and Boston at any hour of the day. Toto especially are way above the 'perfectly acceptable morning radio rock' level.

14 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

The karaoke singer don't know why he's a karaoke singer, and a shit band don't know why it's a shit band. God just made it that way.

Im not a karaoke singer I put a hell of alot of time, money and passion into everything I did on stage and worked insanely hard for every opportunity I was given. But for whatever reason you feel the need to try and put someone you don't know down on a forum, I hope it makes you feel better about yourself for being such a cunt though man whatever fills your day's 

4 minutes ago, Ricc1PW said:

In fairness, performing in a pub function room for 20 people is pretty similar to karaoke, wether you're actually reading the words from a screen or not.

This is where everything your saying litteraly just proves that you know fucking nothing about anything I've done. I never played in pub function rooms they were music venues....I have of course played shows to 20 people or less every musician has but I've played more busy as fuck or sold out shows. My last festival I played end of may was the main stage at darwen live in front of a few hundred people..... I was also the first metalcore/deathcore heavy act to ever play that festival in its 10+ year inception and I've been able to open the door for bands of this genre to now get looked at by the festival which is amazing 

2 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

This is where everything your saying litteraly just proves that you know fucking nothing about anything I've done. 

To be honest, I know quite a bit about things you've done, but I don't think you want to go down that rabbit hole do you.

Probably not because I've now stopped doing live shows so I can focus on doing what I'm doing with hang tight now.

This seems to be a situation where whatever I say in response to your fucking bullshit comments towards me is a waste of time because for no reason whatsoever a couple of you are just going to continue to appear to put me down on a forum so fair enough.

However for all the shit your saying towards me and everything I've apparently done is shit to you guys and im doing nothing....when I had the huge breakdown with my mental health last year which nearly resulted in me taking my own life and all that shit.....after I got some help and looked at starting hang tight and doing the festival for mental health charities I put up a status that was very detailed and very deep, I talked about how bad my mental health got and got alot of shit from a few people saying that I shouldn't talk about that stuff and it should be kept behind closed doors, however through me putting out that status I got about 4 messages 2 were from people I had on my friends list and 2 were by people I had never met and talked to before but they had seen the status because it was shared and those messages were thanking me for being so honest and talking about what I did and because of that they got help themselves after suffering with mental health problems for years but never talking about it because it was too hard.

1 of those people in particular had never spoke to anyone about it including there partner and father to her kid and the day after she read what I put out she went to the Dr's and got help and medication for it..... 

So I don't know why you feel like you should keep trying to make fun of me and all have a laugh and try to make out like I'm a fucking idiot. I might be a karaoke singer in your eyes or I might be running shows in a function room in a shit pub somewhere and you can genuinely try to keep making these bullshit comments but I started hang tight 1 year ago to not only do something to help the live music scene here in Blackpool when I moved back here but I also work my fucking arse off too try and do something too help and potentially change the way mental health is treated and delt with in the music industry.