Devon Malcolm

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Jesus Christ that really does not come off as it is does it. What i meant by that was we have to do the sex offenders training session as with red rose recovery you work with all sorts of people that have in some cases very serious pasts and it's not really a regular occurrence you have such characters coming to your group, However the training is needed so you can cope/deal with it the right way. 

Many of the volunteers with Red Rose are victims of abuse in all avenues of abuse so we need the training for it. 

10 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Jesus Christ that really does not come off as it is does it. What i meant by that was we have to do the sex offenders training session as with red rose recovery you work with all sorts of people that have in some cases very serious pasts and it's not really a regular occurrence you have such characters coming to your group, However the training is needed so you can cope/deal with it the right way. 

Many of the volunteers with Red Rose are victims of abuse in all avenues of abuse so we need the training for it. 

I know what you meant. That's why I cropped it and put it in this thread as out of context it looks funny.

• 3 weeks later...