I shouldn't laugh but....

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

This can be any time you laughed inappropriately at something, not just films, but I'm using this clip as an example as something that I piss myself at every single time.

Those Twitter campaigns where they automatically add a handle or a hashtag to something and it posts without censure. Adidas have just had another mare with it, but the Walkers one with the pictures was the pinnacle. 

So very, very childish and immature, but makes me laugh every time. Not so much what people post, as it’s often disgusting and they’re trying to be as shocking as possible, just the fact that massive companies can be so clueless.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Those Twitter campaigns where they automatically add a handle or a hashtag to something and it posts without censure. Adidas have just had another mare with it, but the Walkers one with the pictures was the pinnacle. 

So very, very childish and immature, but makes me laugh every time. Not so much what people post, as it’s often disgusting and they’re trying to be as shocking as possible, just the fact that massive companies can be so clueless.

I laughed at this very same thing today, reading about that Adidas story. Like you say, it's the fact that these massive corporations are so fucking naive that makes it funny. You struggle to imagine how the idea could possibly get all the way from conception to implementation without at least one person along the line saying something about how it really didn't go well when companies X, Y and Z tried it. 

D-cFABrXYAAi2er.jpg

• Awards Moderator

This Irish fella being interviewed on US telly about the state of his home economy, despite him making nothing but valid points, creases me every time.

Then when you think he’s peaked by having a pop at the Yanks towards the end, he puts the top hat on it. I must have watched this dozens of times over the years and it never fails to crack me up: