All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

One of the more disturbing things recently is how under-reported was the recent vote they won to take control of the independent Electoral Commission. The only ray of hope there is that the Lords voted it back down quite convincingly, but still: the fact that these shit-heads not only shamelessly violated their own purported wannabe-Yank "we must have checks and balances!" principles, but that enough of their MPs are that unscrupulous as to enable them to wave it through parliament.

• Paid Members

It'll have been Theresa May checking out what her husband has been watching.

EDIT: Ah shit, it was a male. I'll have a fiver on Fabricant in that case, same with whoever said the Basic Instinct line about Rayner. 

Edited by Nick James

• Paid Members

He was watching that lass who shagged 900-odd blokes in a day, but only so he could leave a comment saying "that's nothing, I've got some mates who regularly fuck millions of people in much less time than that." 

7 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Fucks sake. Is he a front bencher? I thought it was going to be a cabinet minister. 

He’s chair of the environment committee or something so classed as a front bencher. Well shit, Gove lets me down again.