All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

I'm sure that the next cab off the rank will be equally as odious as Suella. Sunak will need another one like her to appease his own far right wing. 

Who has money on David Cameron making a comeback, because that's what it looks like is happening!

Edited by Lion_of_the_Midlands
Pig fucker news.

I strongly suspect the Times article was designed to get her sacked so she can be a martyr for the right of the party, and therefore putting her at the front of the queue for next Leader Of The Opposition.

Edit: Cameron is a smart choice.  Former Leader, somewhat detached from domestic policy, not going to be constantly on leadership manoueuvres.  He's also a fairly amiable chap and won't go round pissing people off like Johnson.

Edited by Loki

• Paid Members

It’s bad but our government has been so horrendous for so long now that hearing David Cameron was back made my brain go “oh he wasn’t too bad” for just a split second until I gave it a wobble.

I always crack up thinking of a journalist asking Charlie Brooker "Did you know about this when you wrote the Black Mirror episode?" to which he replied "If I knew David Cameron fucked a pig I wouldn't have written a TV show, I'd have been out shouting it at traffic."