All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

6 hours ago, JNLister said:

It's what she would have wanted.

Turns out this is the editor of politics for Joe.co.uk - which is fine, but it feels like nothing is spontaneous or genuinely rebellious anymore, it’s always #content

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, gmoney said:

but looking at his wiki he truly is one

Fucking hell, curiosity got the better of me. He's not just a flag shagger by name, he really does shag them. Wants them flying outside schools, God Save The Queen to air at the end of BBC's broadcasting each day, has a Staffordshire bull terrier that wears a Union Jack waistcoat, felt embarrassed by having a pink passport, wants the return of the death penalty and appears to be a homophobe.

I think this sums it up: "He joined the Conservative Party at the age of 14"

Christ.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Tamura said:

spacer.png

They say you can't judge a man by the company he keeps, I disagree. 

Can’t believe that vile sex pest has had his picture taken next to the host of Rolf’s Cartoon Club 

Spoiler

Who is of course also a vile sex pest

1 hour ago, King Mal the Glorious said:

I like how Chris Bryant went off at him for such a poor taste joke, then had to delete his “I see crime week is going well for the tories” tweet. 

Not a Tory but we’re left with this shitshow government because the opposition gaining power was unfathomable.

Corbyn should never have led Labour. The Tories will stay in power until Labour rids itself of the far left element & aligns itself much nearer the centre & re becomes the party of the working class. Unfortunately that appears to be a long way away. The state of politics in Britain & the US is the most shambolic it’s been post WW2