ICW’s Lionheart dead

Daaaaaad!

Knew of him to an extent. Very, very sad.

When I first started going to BCW shows in 2003, he was in attendance as a fan and trainee. I was there for his debut angle and match. I was a young teenager back then and he was my favourite. I somewhat looked up to him for a while. I even got to know his mum and dad. I lost touch with all they people when I stopped attending wrestling shows as I got older.

He's from not too far away from me and we had mutual friends. He was as passionate about wrestling as anyone. From what I remember he was also passionate about people, even as a young fan he was always very personable and genuine with me.

It's very, very sad. Probably not the best time for speculation, but I can't help wonder what happened. RIP, Lionheart.

• Paid Members

Absolutely devastated by the news. It's been a good while since we spoke but used to go to see him wrestling and he would come and see our band at the time.

Very very sad circumstances for all involved. I hope that he's found peace. RIP Lionheart.