This isn’t aimed at you, Devon, but the glee this has seemingly given some fans of rival clubs is the worst of football. If you don’t bother hating racism when your own club does it, then you don’t give a fuck about racism. The worst of trilabistic bullshit that festers in the game and indeed society. I’m with Gary Neville. 

17 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

This isn’t aimed at you, Devon, but the glee this has seemingly given some fans of rival clubs is the worst of football. If you don’t bother hating racism when your own club does it, then you don’t give a fuck about racism. The worst of trilabistic bullshit that festers in the game and indeed society. I’m with Gary Neville. 

I've ranted numerous times about that fucking Park Ji-Sung song and when we used to do that Lukaku chant about his cock. You're absolutely right. The *entire* sport has a problem but just conceding that football is a subset of society and therefore we should expect it isn't good enough.

Edited by Devon Malcolm

I was in the united end yesterday, could see the bloke who did the racist gestures being a cock all game. Tried to jump the barrier at one stage to get at united fans, doing cutthroat gestures, one point he was pushing stewards to stop them getting to an incident in the City end. How he wasn't thrown out before it got the point of the racist act is beyond me. The City stewards were awful Munich and airplane gestures right in front of them and they just put the little wankers arms down, surely that warrants ejection.

Anyways what a result and that away end yesterday was fucking incredible!

Doesn't surprise me one bit about the City stewards, the pond life element of their home fans that stand by the divide next to the away end (barely watching the game) are allowed to do whatever the fuck they want to the away fans with impunity. 

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz

Napoli have sacked The People's Eyebrow after an abysmal 4-0 win, which secured them a place in the CL 2nd round.

I'd happily take him. We'll probably end up with Paolo Sousa, though. We're basically Watford now. 

Edited by PunkStep

16 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Napoli have sacked The People's Eyebrow after an abysmal 4-0 win, which secured them a place in the CL 2nd round.

I'd happily take him. We'll probably end up with Paolo Sousa, though. We're basically Watford now. 

If papers are to be believed it's between us and your lot for Carlo, I'd love for Farhad to convince him to come to Goodison but I fully expect him to be in the away dugout on the 21st

Why would Don Carlo want to go to Everton? Coming off the back of a sacking surely he'd want an easier/more prestigious job than that. At least Arsenal have the London thing going for them and despite them being shit at transfers you get the feeling it could be a different story with a couple of key signings and the right man in charge. 

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2019/12/10/21005048/leaked-nikes-best-yet-the-perfect-70s-throwback-chelsea-2019-20-fourth-shirt-cup-kit

❤️. Hopefully if Lampard ever utters the phrase "we'll treat every game like a cup final" we can exploit a loophole and bin the bus seat design in all comps!

Like most normal people I find football that happened long before I was born boring, but the Chelsea/Dirty Leeds Final(s) are fucking amazing. If you can excuse Billy "La Masia" Bremner's theatrics...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t_5sZ4-LRA

Sissy.

Can't say the same for Duncan Ferguson, can we? I think it spoke a lot of that Kean substitution that even United fans were quiet and couldn't bring themselves to jeer Kean down the tunnel. Just appalling man management, that.

I used to work in the hotel where they’d all stay while they were doing their coaching badges. I can confirm that Duncan Ferguson is a knob and a sleaze. One of the grumpiest guys I’ve had the displeasure of meeting and he was a complete creep with the young waitresses, using language like “doll”.

Owen Coyle on the other hand, top lad. The bar made a few quid the week he was staying. 

Just now, stumobir said:

I used to work in the hotel where they’d all stay while they were doing their coaching badges. I can confirm that Duncan Ferguson is a knob and a sleaze. One of the grumpiest guys I’ve had the displeasure of meeting and he was a complete creep with the young waitresses, using language like “doll”.

He's always seemed like a nice fellow.

I was surprised by Ferguson. Mate of mine was on Everton’s books in the 1990s and when he lost his dad, Ferguson went out of his way to spend the afternoon with him, despite Baz just being a kid rather than a first team player. He was meant to be the soundest bloke in the club and was well-known for his kindness. Another mate worked at Everton in the Community a few years back and said the same of him.

But yeah, total dickhead move yesterday. Maybe he thought Kean burgled his house.