Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

That was my favourite victory of the season so far.  I thought we rode our luck in the first half but were more than worthy in the second. The lad Neco Williams put a great shift in. 

Everton were pathetic mind, definite case of mental midgets in that team. 

55 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Are we really starting the decade with City and United battling over Harry Winks? Fucking hell lads.

Even as a Winks fan I find that really odd. Maybe not on Uniteds behalf as he’s better than any player they’ve got in that position.

Skipp has a higher ceiling than him but needs to be playing. 

Pretty Spurs isn’t it that we’d look to get shot of him when that’s a dire (or Dier) position that we have options in. His contract runs until 2023 as well so he’d cost a penny.

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Home Bargains McTominay.

Home Barguendouzi

@Guy BifkinI did look on at your cup kit with envy at the weekend, I love it when clubs release kits like that or wear a traditional-inspired kit in commemoration (like United and City have done in the past). Looks class. 

• Paid Members

The Chelsea shorts and socks are beautiful and the badge is a great throwback but the shirt is a hideous mash-up that doesn't work as either modern or retro. Fucking Nike can't even get away from their template for a one-off.

13 minutes ago, Guy Bifkin said:

Or a good sponsor like Coors or Commodore. 

I obviously think Chelsea are absolute slags, but from 85ish to 92ish, they had consistently great kits which I was always envious of my sister for.

Red and white stripes, mint green, red and white diamonds, the yellow “stock exchange” shirt (Everton had same template) and this absolute rager. All excellent, as were the later Grey/Orange and Yellow/Blue Coors efforts.

DF87-A6-EE-1-A82-4576-8303-52-AFA390816-