PowerButchi

Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

Can't think of a better way to learn the craft than standing alongside Pep for a few years. What a learning tree that must be. I'm much more on board with Arteta than I was with Emery when he took over. It's a risk but fuck it, we're at a point where expectations are low. I'm looking forward to seeing how he gets on.

Also, his hairline is magnificent. 

31 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Also, his hairline is magnificent

Currently. Let’s see how it is and what colour in a few months time. 

4 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Can't think of a better way to learn the craft than standing alongside Pep for a few years. What a learning tree that must be. I'm much more on board with Arteta than I was with Emery when he took over. It's a risk but fuck it, we're at a point where expectations are low. I'm looking forward to seeing how he gets on.

Also, his hairline is magnificent. 

God bless you Arsenal fans for clutching so much. God bless you. 

Just now, PunkStep said:

Your daughter is better than you. 

What is it about this place that makes nonces out themselves?

An utter disgrace on and off the pitch today from Spurs.

No point in pretending this sort of shit doesn’t happen at your own club as it does. 

Willian though...he was unplayable.

I'd been dreading that game since Broken Jose took over. Wasn't so bad! I don't think three at the back suits us for the majority of our games, but to know that Lampard has the flexibility to be able to switch to it, and coach it positively (like vs Wolves too) is good to see. He got it spot on tactically. Kante/Kova constantly drawing their already narrow midfield towards them gave us so much space out wide.

Tammy's hold-up play is getting there, the way he was holding off Alderweireld was very impressive.

Only really just recovering from last night, bloody great game.

VAR really need to start micing up the Refs and Video Refs and showing what they're looking at on the screens. It turned toxic at Molineux very quickly, with dickheads finding excuses to be cunts, throwing shit is just bullshit.

I was in the North bank so the other side of the stadium to the ongoings. We were clueless to what the fuck was going on for the majority and immediately it just began to side on 'Their fucking cheating us again'

At half time we got a good link that showed the incidents, and my small group were pretty much happy with the decisions made. The penalty was by the by and maybe the ref should have looked at it himself, but I can see why it was given.

If the decisions were clearly communicated to everyone the vitriol would have been far less.

Either way a fucking great game ensued, with the best rightback in the league getting the winner!

Edited by Teedy Kay

I hate VAR so much that I was angry that we didn’t go 2-0 down today.

Oh, and Wolves fans and Liverpool fans and anyone else need to stop singing that fucking Si Senor song.

1 hour ago, Teedy Kay said:

with the best rightback in the league getting the winner!

*best right back who doesn't have a cool double barrel name.

4 hours ago, Teedy Kay said:

Either way a fucking great game ensued, with the best rightback in the league getting the winner!

24 hours after he single-handedly disposed of Leicester? That's impressive even by his standards!