Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Absolutely 100% stand by that.

It's bollocks, but if the rule applies, it applies to everyone.

It came off his boot, travelled up his body and made contact with his right hand wrist and thumb area. 

Handball under today's shitehawk stupid rules.

If there's one piece of VAR usage you want to knock today, it's Aguero's goal from City's game earlier. Absolutely brilliant, Firmino-esque no look pass to start the move that lead to the goal. Shame that it came from the pissing referee.

Jesse Lingard has had a tough year. The England international turned 27 years old and became a meme for his failure to develop, with fans (mostly his own) sarcastically describing him as a 'promising talent for the future'. The self-styled J Lingz didn't have any stats to silence the haters. And when I say zero stats, that's precisely what I mean. Lingard failed to score or provide a single assist in the Premier League in 2019.

Happy New Year.

LFC WORLD, EUROPEAN AND SOON TO BE EPL CHAMPIONS!!!!

champ champ champs 

Arsenal LOL

Man Utd LOL

Spurs LOL

Edited by Porkchopcash

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Porkchopcash said:

Jesse Lingard has had a tough year. The England international turned 27 years old and became a meme for his failure to develop, with fans (mostly his own) sarcastically describing him as a 'promising talent for the future'. The self-styled J Lingz didn't have any stats to silence the haters. And when I say zero stats, that's precisely what I mean. Lingard failed to score or provide a single assist in the Premier League in 2019.

Happy New Year.

LFC WORLD, EUROPEAN AND SOON TO BE EPL CHAMPIONS!!!!

champ champ champs 

Arsenal LOL

Man Utd LOL

Spurs LOL

PLEASE, can we have another discussion/vote about downvotes?