Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

13 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Nigel Pearson set to be named Watford manager until the end of the season. That's a massive shock, gotta be up there with Joe Kinnear taking over at Newcastle on the 'what the fuck' scale.

Who else? They have already sacked 2 managers this season, any manager going in would know you stand a good chance of getting the sack also. Nobody would give up their job for them and a well known one wouldn't want the stain. 

• Paid Members

That was a great result and performance by United. It's been a superb week. Even Fred had a decent performance! Let's see what we can do against the lesser teams because we usually turn up against the bigger ones but flop with the rest.

This isn’t aimed at you, Devon, but the glee this has seemingly given some fans of rival clubs is the worst of football. If you don’t bother hating racism when your own club does it, then you don’t give a fuck about racism. The worst of trilabistic bullshit that festers in the game and indeed society. I’m with Gary Neville. 

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

This isn’t aimed at you, Devon, but the glee this has seemingly given some fans of rival clubs is the worst of football. If you don’t bother hating racism when your own club does it, then you don’t give a fuck about racism. The worst of trilabistic bullshit that festers in the game and indeed society. I’m with Gary Neville. 

I've ranted numerous times about that fucking Park Ji-Sung song and when we used to do that Lukaku chant about his cock. You're absolutely right. The *entire* sport has a problem but just conceding that football is a subset of society and therefore we should expect it isn't good enough.

Edited by Devon Malcolm

I was in the united end yesterday, could see the bloke who did the racist gestures being a cock all game. Tried to jump the barrier at one stage to get at united fans, doing cutthroat gestures, one point he was pushing stewards to stop them getting to an incident in the City end. How he wasn't thrown out before it got the point of the racist act is beyond me. The City stewards were awful Munich and airplane gestures right in front of them and they just put the little wankers arms down, surely that warrants ejection.

Anyways what a result and that away end yesterday was fucking incredible!

Doesn't surprise me one bit about the City stewards, the pond life element of their home fans that stand by the divide next to the away end (barely watching the game) are allowed to do whatever the fuck they want to the away fans with impunity. 

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz

• Paid Members

Napoli have sacked The People's Eyebrow after an abysmal 4-0 win, which secured them a place in the CL 2nd round.

I'd happily take him. We'll probably end up with Paolo Sousa, though. We're basically Watford now. 

Edited by PunkStep

16 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Napoli have sacked The People's Eyebrow after an abysmal 4-0 win, which secured them a place in the CL 2nd round.

I'd happily take him. We'll probably end up with Paolo Sousa, though. We're basically Watford now. 

If papers are to be believed it's between us and your lot for Carlo, I'd love for Farhad to convince him to come to Goodison but I fully expect him to be in the away dugout on the 21st

Why would Don Carlo want to go to Everton? Coming off the back of a sacking surely he'd want an easier/more prestigious job than that. At least Arsenal have the London thing going for them and despite them being shit at transfers you get the feeling it could be a different story with a couple of key signings and the right man in charge. 

• Paid Members

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2019/12/10/21005048/leaked-nikes-best-yet-the-perfect-70s-throwback-chelsea-2019-20-fourth-shirt-cup-kit

❤️. Hopefully if Lampard ever utters the phrase "we'll treat every game like a cup final" we can exploit a loophole and bin the bus seat design in all comps!

Like most normal people I find football that happened long before I was born boring, but the Chelsea/Dirty Leeds Final(s) are fucking amazing. If you can excuse Billy "La Masia" Bremner's theatrics...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t_5sZ4-LRA

Sissy.

• Paid Members

Can't say the same for Duncan Ferguson, can we? I think it spoke a lot of that Kean substitution that even United fans were quiet and couldn't bring themselves to jeer Kean down the tunnel. Just appalling man management, that.