Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, SuperBacon said:

Yeah, Brentford-QPR at the weekend. Was great. 

OK cheers. We've got that one coming up, in case I want to flagellate a weekend away...

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

I remember when he was our big, marque signing a few years back. He turned up about 7 stone over weight, got injured in his first friendly that kept him out until Christmas. He then came off the bench to make his debut, only to be booked 30 seconds later and not touch the ball for the rest of the game, before dissapearing and never been seen at the club again. Happy days!

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Cod Eye said:

I remember when he was our big, marque signing a few years back. He turned up about 7 stone over weight, got injured in his first friendly that kept him out until Christmas. He then came off the bench to make his debut, only to be booked 30 seconds later and not touch the ball for the rest of the game, before dissapearing and never been seen at the club again. Happy days!

We had a very similar experience with his countryman Amr Zaki when we were in the PL the first time. He'd been living well, shall we say.

Scored a winner against West Ham, upset that Tory Campbell, Spurs cult hero.

But seriously, he was alright at Spurs and was well liked, but you could tell that he really didn’t care too much about football, bit like Assou-Ekotto (bet those players got away with murder under Jol)

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

We had a very similar experience with his countryman Amr Zaki when we were in the PL the first time. He'd been living well, shall we say.

Amr Zaki! My God I completely forgot about him. He had a superb half season in the Premier League within someone didn't he? I want to say Wigan but I think it was before they reached the PL.

Didn't Mido play for a Premier League club for free away one point?