Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Only really just recovering from last night, bloody great game.

VAR really need to start micing up the Refs and Video Refs and showing what they're looking at on the screens. It turned toxic at Molineux very quickly, with dickheads finding excuses to be cunts, throwing shit is just bullshit.

I was in the North bank so the other side of the stadium to the ongoings. We were clueless to what the fuck was going on for the majority and immediately it just began to side on 'Their fucking cheating us again'

At half time we got a good link that showed the incidents, and my small group were pretty much happy with the decisions made. The penalty was by the by and maybe the ref should have looked at it himself, but I can see why it was given.

If the decisions were clearly communicated to everyone the vitriol would have been far less.

Either way a fucking great game ensued, with the best rightback in the league getting the winner!

Edited by Teedy Kay

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Teedy Kay said:

Either way a fucking great game ensued, with the best rightback in the league getting the winner!

24 hours after he single-handedly disposed of Leicester? That's impressive even by his standards!

• Paid Members

Van Dijk's handball is an outrage.

I'm all for VAR, the City decisions were fine, our offside was fine (the law needs changing mind) bit VVD hand balled it, it's obvious, and the rules state it's hand ball.

VAR didn't check it, and now they'll make excuses up to cover their tracks.

• Paid Members

There's an angle from high up to the left as Sky were looking that clearly shows the ball bounces up and makes contact with his hand. The rising movement decreases upon contact.

Keen to note Sky only played this angle once.

Edited by Teedy Kay