Chamber of Horrors HOF

Sheffbag

Watching the God awful Chamber of Horrors match and realised that it's full of HOFERS. 

Sting, Cactus, Abby, Scott Hall, Vader  are all in it as well as Steiners

Is there another match with as many Hall of Fame guys in that was this awful?

Edited by Sheffbag

12 minutes ago, Sheffbag said:

Watching the God awful Chamber of Horrors match and realised that it's full of HOFERS. 

Sting, Cactus, Abby, Scott Hall, Vader  are all in it as well as Steiners

Is there another match with as many Hall of Fame guys in that was this awful?

Sting v HHH - The 2 guys in the ring and the 7 guys doing a run in, only thing not in the HOF are Billy Gunn’s luminous green shoes

Edited by WyattSheepMask

10 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Sting v HHH - The 2 guys in the ring and the 7 guys doing a run in, only thing not in the HOF are Billy Gunn’s luminous green shoes

That match was brilliant tho, I know some hated the result but overall it's one of the most fun matches in recent WM history.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Merzbow said:

That match was brilliant tho, I know some hated the result but overall it's one of the most fun matches in recent WM history.

I'll second this. Sting VS Triple H was loads of fun. It was exactly what the match should've been.

• Awards Moderator
30 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

War Games 98 was worse than the Chamber of Horrors. That had Warrior, Piper and DDP vs Luger, Sting and Nash vs Bret, Hogan and Stevie Ray. And it was rotten.

Luger’s the only one of those who’s not HOF yet. Wonder if he’s in line for an induction one of these years.

• Awards Moderator
2 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I watched this last week for the first time since live. It's great fun when you don't care about the result. There's a special on this match gone up this week and that's a great peek behind the scene. 

Can we have Rumbles? If so, I'll nominate the 2015 Royal Rumble. I bet there's been far worse, but this one stands out to me in terms of how hilariously bad it was, in terms of performances, tone-deaf booking and absolute stubbornness from Vinny Mac. 

In terms of a mixture of guys already in / will go in within the future, you've got: Bubba Ray, Miz, Wyatt (maybe), Bryan, DDP, Goldust, Kofi, Reigns, Kane, Ambrose, Ziggler.

Not a huge line-up, and I'm sure there have been worse, but this is the one that came to mind first.

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Well everyone is going to go in the Hall of Fame eventually. The bar is low.

Don't sell yourself short, your speech would be well better than Beefcake's!