Sign in to follow this  
SuperBacon

Vice: Dark Side of the Ring

Gypsy Joe is so hard, he thought New Jack was working. What a nutter!

Droz cant move his legs and cant feel his hands. The poor guy just gets around in his chair, and he looks way happier than Cornette or Russo, who are both able bodied. You should really let the anger go, when you see someone like Droz.

59 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

D'lo was fairly sensible I thought. 

You better recognise. 

Haven’t seen the New Jack episode yet but I’ve never liked him. I can see why his schtick got over in the ECW days and the first time you’d see his entrance it left an impression. But everything after that was a bit shit. On top of that, I always thought he came off as a prick and a bully. Did he ever try to take liberties with anyone in a match that could actually fight back? Gypsy Joe was granite tough but about 93 years old and Mass Transit kid was just a big blobby teenager. 

I remember when Bart won the brawl for all I thought he was going to be a breakout star and I was happy for him becuase I always likes Bart. I feel so bad for Bart, instead of being rewarded they sent him home. Are they so thick that they had nothing for him? He just knocked everyone out in the tournament and people were getting behind him surely a new bad ass character was already made for them right in the middle of the Attitude era. All the plans they had for Dr.Death could have been set for Bart instead. It's so sad that if they dont see you as a star then they will make sure they are right.

I personally used to really enjoy the Brawl for all every week but I understand why they didnt do it again becuase of the legit injuries.

every time i see bart, all i can think of is the time he had that hardcore match with hardcore holly, covered in flour and taking a bump off the stage

Yeah all I was left with for episode 4 was sadness for Bart Gunn really. He created an instant gimmick by knocking out all those guys, and JBL getting knocked out <insert Karl kissing his fingers gif>. Instead they kept him home to let Butterbean humiliate him. He was fucked by winning something he wasn’t supposed to. He could have had a decent mid card run. Jr was bitter his golden boy was ruined by it

I dunno if anyone else remembers when Bart got awarded his golden gloves for winning but they had JR do it halfway through an episode of Shotgun. So yeah. He was fucked from the WWFs point of view from the outset. 

Edited by PowerButchi

1 hour ago, PowerButchi said:

I dunno if anyone else remembers when Bart got awarded his golden gloves for winning but they had JR do it halfway through an episode of Shotgun. So yeah. He was fucked from the WWFs point of view from the outset. 

I remember that. Bart got a huge ovation from that live crowd. And i remember Jim Ross being a miserable fuck doing that presentation.

8 minutes ago, MEGABUCKS said:

And i remember Jim Ross being a miserable fuck.

Fixed that for you. 

14 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

Did he ever try to take liberties with anyone in a match that could actually fight back? Gypsy Joe was granite tough but about 93 years old

I think it was Gypsy Joe who started off with the liberty taking by headbutting New Jack on the bridge of the nose... Big mistake.

7 minutes ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

I think it was Gypsy Joe who started off with the liberty taking by headbutting New Jack on the bridge of the nose... Big mistake.

Doubt he’d have reacted how he did if it was Haku or Bob Holly who popped his nose though. He picks and chooses who he fucks with. 

Enjoyed the Brawl for All episode, even if it did feel like it could be more. Definitely too much of the Cornette/Russo bollocks. What a pair of cunts. As much as i'm enjoying this series i really hope they and their pathetic feud don't both continue to be featured so heavily. Always liked Bart Gunn for some reason, liked him even more when he knocked all the other fuckers out in the fashion he did back then. They were handed a gimmick really, ending Dr Death like that (let alone the rest) was a great fucking story, a potential star making one. I guess the story of this episode is how the people making the decisions in wrestling can completely fuck you if they want to and the completely pathetic ways you might get heat with the wrong people through no fault of your own and the repercussions of that. Actually, just how pathetic so many in wrestling can be in general.

Bart looks (and sounds) like a hard old bastard you wouldn't want to fuck with these days. Is he much older than Billy? Forgot how deadly that left looked. Fuck being on the end of that. 

Also does not excuse twatting someone around the head with a baseball bat. New Jack is a prick who needs locked away. 

9 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

Doubt he’d have reacted how he did if it was Haku or Bob Holly who popped his nose though. He picks and chooses who he fucks with. 

The Brawl for All episode and the talk in that one of locker-room hard men, bar fighting and some of the infamous stories will all know had me fascinated at the prospect of one around ten years earlier featuring the likes of Haku, Rude, Race, Bret, Perfect, etc.

13 minutes ago, GeronimoJacksBeard said:

The Brawl for All episode and the talk in that one of locker-room hard men, bar fighting and some of the infamous stories will all know had me fascinated at the prospect of one around ten years earlier featuring the likes of Haku, Rude, Race, Bret, Perfect, etc.

Ha, I started a thread to discuss that very topic just last year...

59 minutes ago, GeronimoJacksBeard said:

Bart looks (and sounds) like a hard old bastard you wouldn't want to fuck with these days. Is he much older than Billy? Forgot how deadly that left looked. Fuck being on the end of that. 

Bart is is actually a month younger than Billy but in "storyline" was meant to be the older brother