The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

15 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

LA Knight has to win the Rumble and face Roman at Mania.

Not in my opinion. He could win the Rumble, and that would be a great pop but I don't think he should main event Mania. Glad you're all enjoying him though.

15 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

Who on earth wants to see Reigns/Cody again?

Quite a lot of people.

I doubt they’ll do LA Knight/Roman, but there’s no reason LA Knight couldn’t be in position to challenge a Rollins or even a Gunther for the World Heavyweight Title.

He’d really fit in amongst that mix on Monday nights, to be fair. Knight v Rollins, Gunther, Nakamura, Damian Priest et al is way more interesting than him being chucked in with the likes of Austin Theory and Grayson Waller.

43 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Where is that bloke? Is he OK?

Doing stand up isn’t he?

I think LA Knight could do with the rub of having a big match at the next Mania. Doesn’t need a title match but a Cena level opponent with some actual stakes would be beneficial to us learning if he’s got what it takes or if he’s just Kennedy Kennedy over. Failing that him vs Logan Paul is money.

1 hour ago, FUM said:

Good to know we are back to the “don’t fully capitalise on that guys popularity” chat that we had when Sami Zayn was ready to have a chance taken on him.

I'm certainly not saying that, and I'm not sure anyone else is either?

They absolutely should capitalise on him and I think he would be a perfect Rumble winner. I just don't see him facing Roman at a Mania that's all.

I can't believe that we finally FINALLY got the return of the rock on smackdown and it was him in the ring with Austin theory and not anywhere near the bloodline or Jimmy USO. 

The crowd were just another level of insane but all it ended up doing is yet again making theory look like a tit and squashing him instead of what the entire world has wanted for easy 2 years now probably longer and no interaction with his family and the bloodline.

Obviously we still have time before the end but if they don't do that it will feel like such a wasted opportunity and a slight letdown 

• Paid Members

Finally! The biggest return we've all been waiting for! Pretty Deadly are back! YES BOY!

But yeah. This actor's strike is quickly becoming the best thing that ever happened to WWE. Batista's probably had to block Hunter's number at this point.

Fair play to The Rock though. Monster pop. Plus, he's proven to still have a keen eye for this business. Him deciding it was more important to come back and get revenge on Austin Theory for stealing his Golden Egg, rather than involve himself in the Bloodline saga, is a very fair representation of where this Bloodline bollocks currently stands. After Black Adam, the last thing he should be doing is associating himself with another bombing franchise.

It’s so hard to work out whether they’ve got ultimate faith in Theory as the future guy, or whether they just like humiliating him.

I still sort of lean towards the former, but fuck knows.

Agree that The Rock has nothing to add to the Bloodline in its current colder than ice state. I don’t think Dwayne has anything to add to why Jimmy is pushing hard to take Rollins’ mantle as the most poorly defined character in wrestling, or why Solo’s thumb is the best part of the act currently.

If he is going to face Roman, probably best to let the nonsense slide away first.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

6 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said:

I can't believe that we finally FINALLY got the return of the rock on smackdown and it was him in the ring with Austin theory and not anywhere near the bloodline or Jimmy USO. 

The crowd were just another level of insane but all it ended up doing is yet again making theory look like a tit and squashing him instead of what the entire world has wanted for easy 2 years now probably longer and no interaction with his family and the bloodline.

Obviously we still have time before the end but if they don't do that it will feel like such a wasted opportunity and a slight letdown 

Who gives a shit. It was great.