The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

WHAT a pop, that was an Attitude era pop.  Now I'm thinking LA Knight v Cena at Wrestlemania sounds pretty good, assuming Knight betrays Cena as people inevitably do.

Edited by Loki

I've warmed to this Diet Bloodline. Jimmy being so insecure that he's the shit Uso that he just starts violently attack randomers is good use of him, as the shit Uso. They're more out and out heel now, it's not a bad wait to cool down the faction for a few weeks/months before it invariably heats up again when they need it to.

But yeah, really not arsed with discourse, careful booking or protecting long term storylines when LA Knight just feels this good. Put the title on him at WrestleMania. The most over guy gets the big moment at the big show. Give the people what they want and we'll all enjoy it whilst whoever the fuck can chat to Sean Oliver or Conrad about if it was the best move or not. 

12 hours ago, Loki said:

WHAT a pop, that was an Attitude era pop.  Now I'm thinking LA Knight v Cena at Wrestlemania sounds pretty good, assuming Knight betrays Cena as people inevitably do.

I hope not, Knight's on a great face run at the moment and he's still be second fiddle to the bloodline if he turned heel.  I'm all for a Knight/ Cena match at Mania but hopefully theirs another way to get there

28 minutes ago, Chili said:

I like the idea of giving an old Trump supporter in LA Knight the title if it derailed Cody's finishing the story. I don't even watch, I just like the chaos.

Is he?

I thought he used to do a Trump pisstake act on the Indies as well.

30 minutes ago, Loki said:

Is he?

I thought he used to do a Trump pisstake act on the Indies as well.

Yeah, he did EL HIJO DEL TRUMPO and it was pretty much a completely hatchet job on ol’ Donny.

I think people assume he is because he’s 40 and looks like he’d be mates with Joe Rogan, but I think he’s fairly sane.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

Yeah, fair’s fair, that ending was mustard.

For a company that’s been poor at building babyfaces for so long, mad how hot everyone was. Knight sustained a ravenous reaction for two entrances across the show, they went wild for Jey and then lost their fucking minds for Cody who seemed to be who they really wanted to see in that final segment. Wonderful stuff.

Definitely seems like there’s place for an uptight, fragile and overly cantankerous star in their mid 40’s on the heel side of the company though…

I'm stunned. I am so tired and jetlagged but something told me I had to watch smackdown live tonight and half of me is so glad I did because Jesus Roman has been missed

But then Kevin Owens being announced as the draft to smackdown which split's him and Sami up and leaves them both with nothing after all the momentum and levels they were at for wrestlemania is mind-blowing