Best Film Posters

Devon Malcolm

On 9/1/2021 at 1:33 PM, Onyx2 said:

Abraxas, Guardian of the Universe (1990) - IMDb

What a poster! I'd love to see that. Except I've seen that actual film and it's boring, boring garbage. Yes that's Jesse Ventura at the front, and fat constipated Riker is played by Sven Ole Thorsen. 

Just watched trailer, even for free on YouTube I can't be bothered. It looked bloody awful. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
1 minute ago, Thunderplex said:

Cracking movie that.  You are possibly the only other person I know who’s seen it.

I love these stupid horror sequels that have nothing to do with the original. The Curse is an adaptation of The Colour Out of Space and this one's about a bloke turning into a snake!

11 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I love these stupid horror sequels that have nothing to do with the original. The Curse is an adaptation of The Colour Out of Space and this one's about a bloke turning into a snake!

Can't beat the Troll series for that, none of the sequels have a Troll in them. Troll 2 (the best shit film ever) has Hobgoblins, 3 has killer plants and the other Troll 3 is an Ator film which uses some masks from Troll 2.

• 2 weeks later...