Terrible merch

tiger_rick

1 minute ago, SuperBacon said:

I wouldn't wear it, but it's not that bad.

MPDTT would probably buy it.

First of all, you’ve lost your mind.

Secondly, I’m down a terrible rabbit hole of championship belt related merch.

Fifty notes for a replica hanger they use for belts in ladder matches, anyone?

https://shop.wwe.com/en/wwe-replica-championship-title-hanger/p-37190714176525+z-9461-2587131283?_ref=p-PDP:m-YMAL:pi-PDP_RECOMMENDATIONS_2:i-r0c10:po-10

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

I think they've had two good shirts and that's it, Anxious Millennial Cowboy & that one Eddie Kingston shirt with the petrol canister.

Most of the OC ones have been class as well, and Danhausen’s had a few good uns. And the CM Punk/MjF Polaroid one was good. But overall I can’t argue. I bought nothing at Wembley

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, Dead Mike said:

Not sure this is actually terrible but TIL that you can get king size wrestling duvet covers..

Screenshot_20240219_195132_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.10885d4b29162795bad38cb671ae7189.jpg

She'd kill me

My girlfriend's only comment was "is it brushed cotton?"

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Dead Mike said:

Not sure this is actually terrible

As merch goes, it’s really good. Great design that’s a total throwback to when the point was always “Here’s a big picture of that wrestler you like, and their name” so it was just clear you liked wrestling. As opposed to these days where everything’s got to fancy designs or poorly worded slogans, almost ashamed to be a wrestling t-shirt, with people thinking “what does that say/mean” or “what’s that supposed to be” where, when asked, you have to tell them it’s a wrestling t-shirt. Then they run away.

Unless, of course, “adult having a wrestling bedspread” is the terrible. Where I’m squarely in the “let people like what they like” camp. Life’s too short to pretend you’re not into what you’re into if you’re not harming anyone else, tell them to fuck off.