Terrible merch

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

Today I leaned that the Matt Hardy logo was simultaneously MH and V1. Good work.

Matt fact : mate and occasional keffer tsve bought that shirt at a house show, not long before we saw V1 do a nice clean job to A-Train. That’s Matts run in a nutshell isn’t it? Doesn’t matter how over he got, losing to no hopers was never far away.

Edited by air_raid

5 hours ago, air_raid said:

Matt fact : mate and occasional keffer tsve bought that shirt at a house show, not long before we saw V1 do a nice clean job to A-Train

Ha, lad I know did exactly the same at a show on the same tour. I’ll never forget how crestfallen he looked. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I can’t find the original tweet where those t shirts above were posted, but the replies and quotes were full of the worst of the AEW shirts. For a promotion that’s been referred to as a t shirt company in the past, you’d think they’d have better. Some of the worst merch ever produced. Possibly worse than TNA and they had a t shirt that looked like it had spunk all over it. 

• Paid Members
On 12/10/2023 at 8:45 AM, TheBurningRed said:

Possibly worse than TNA and they had a t shirt that looked like it had spunk all over it. 

Never forget.

https://www.wrestlecrap.com/someone-bought-this/aj-styles-semen-stain-t-shirt/