Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 4, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 4, 2019 I don't know what's happening now so I'm going to look at more Ocasio-Cortez dancing memes.
Rey_Piste Posted January 4, 2019 Posted January 4, 2019 12 minutes ago, Duke said: I know what crab bucket is, but I'm not entirely sure how that relates to anything going on here. Mob mentality may be a played out accusation, but at least it fits. I meant that this shit is bringing everyone down and the guys at the bottom in this case MAB!? Is one of the crabs in the bottom stopping people rising up.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 4, 2019 Moderators Posted January 4, 2019 54 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: I don't know what's happening now so I'm going to look at more Ocasio-Cortez dancing memes. Please to share
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted January 4, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 4, 2019 The only good right wing AOC meme I’ve seen is “when you reach the front of the breadline and there’s still food”
Loki Posted January 5, 2019 Posted January 5, 2019 At some point the GOP turned into a re-run of Footloose and I missed it.
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted January 5, 2019 Awards Moderator Posted January 5, 2019 Shockwaves throughout local social media.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted January 5, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 5, 2019 On 1/4/2019 at 12:28 PM, Keith Houchen said: In fairness, I did use Mabs real name in the past on here after he used mine and it was a shitty thing to do. But how would Armitage have known to do this back to you if he had no prior knowledge of Mab and his antics?
Keith Houchen Posted January 5, 2019 Posted January 5, 2019 1 hour ago, Nostalgia Nonce said: But how would Armitage have known to do this back to you if he had no prior knowledge of Mab and his antics? Given the amount of times he checked my profile to read my posts, probably from there. Or Mab reached out to him after he asked who he was, despite it bring after the event. Or he was Mab.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted January 5, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 5, 2019 1 hour ago, Nostalgia Nonce said: But how would Armitage have known to do this back to you if he had no prior knowledge of Mab and his antics? Your alter ego Surflock Holmes isn't needed in this case. ?
Keith Houchen Posted January 5, 2019 Posted January 5, 2019 Genuinely had to check that Carbomb hadn't made that post.
Porkchopcash Posted January 5, 2019 Posted January 5, 2019 This thread is sad as fuck on so many levels.
Paid Members air_raid Posted January 5, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 5, 2019 On 1/4/2019 at 10:10 PM, Duke said: Mab mentality may be a played out accusation, but at least it fits. Fixed.
Guest Posted January 6, 2019 Posted January 6, 2019 23 hours ago, air_raid said: Fixed. That was so bad, you shouldn't of bothered. I wouldn't of if I was you. Although maybe that's because I couldn't of done better.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 12, 2019 Author Awards Moderator Posted January 12, 2019 Three days left to vote and this one is currently neck and neck between the two now-banned nominees.
Recommended Posts