UKFF Dolt of the Year: 2018

HarmonicGenerator

UKFF Dolt of the Year: 2018  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

I think my personal favourite was the Mab account had "Echo" in the email, and the Echo account had "Mab" in the email.  While we are at it, the combination of "Should of", old TV, Peter Kay and one which is unique to him (which is the key indicator) makes him easy to spot a mile off. 

What you going on about *****MOD EDIT****? Who's email address? Peter Kay?

5 hours ago, Tommy! said:

Another case closed. 

4221396001_5715721497001_5715715394001-vs.jpg

Bond-Back-Thunderball.jpg

I don't get either reference? Other than apparently "Mab" was in Brookside?

Edited by PowerButchi

1 minute ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Would you care to place a bet on it? Make me a good enough offer, and I'll show you my hand.

Unless you're doctoring something I'll place a bet yeah.

2 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Don't do this. Have some fucking dignity and just admit it or walk away. Or preferably both, you absolute plonker.

What you going on about Gary Glitter? 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Armitage Shanks said:

You are Gary Glitter, it must be true because one poster said it. I'll just keep on bringing it up after every post you post that I know your Gary Glitter. Either admit it or walk away, you absolute Nonce. 

Oh I see! It's like a transference kind of thing. You've been accused of being someone you actually are so now you're transferring it on to me by accusing me of being someone I'm not. For you, that's quite clever.

Now if you'll excuse me, the ping-pong table's free.

5 hours ago, Armitage Shanks said:

What you going on about ****TONY JAMES****?

OOH SHOOT NAME!!!  That might be against the rules, you know.

Who's email address?

I don't know.  Who is email address?

Peter Kay?

Yeah, Peter Kay.  You do know who he is, you started a thread about him.  The opening line of which gives you away.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

It clearly didn't get a good enough reaction when he forced it in another thread the other day. 

Edit: top twitter, that was it. 

Edited by Tommy!

Just now, Tommy! said:

It clearly didn't get a good enough reaction when he forced it in another thread the other day. 

Plus the amount of people who know, what with me telling them and having them on my facebook and twitter and, y'know, being friends with them hardly makes it scoop of the century.  

8 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I don't know.  Who is email address?

Yeah, Peter Kay.  You do know who he is, you started a thread about him.  The opening line of which gives you away.

Obsessed, it was over a year ago that I posted that. So your evidence is I've posted about Peter Kay and some made up email addresses an IP addresses?