Armitage Shanks Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 9 minutes ago, Nexus said: What is your opinion on the vegan sausage roll, Armabtige Shanks? I'm not Vegan, but sausage rolls are nice, so if they can find an equivalent or similar item, good on them.
Armitage Shanks Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 By eck good old Jimmy Hill was a good egg back in the day.
Armitage Shanks Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 (edited) 5 hours ago, Keith Houchen said: Plus the amount of people who know, what with me telling them and having them on my facebook and twitter and, y'know, being friends with them hardly makes it scoop of the century. SIDE BOOB told me ? Edited January 4, 2019 by PowerButchi
Keith Houchen Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 Bet that was the face you made when you actually talked to a woman.
Armitage Shanks Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: Bet that was the face you made when you actually talked to a woman. Ask my wife
Keith Houchen Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 That's even less believable than you aren't Mab.
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 Who knew a simple passing comment would start a mask slipping meltdown, I love this place
Armitage Shanks Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 6 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: That's even less believable than you aren't Mab. You dont even know me? I've posted occasionally on here for about a year, and most of that time you've been accusing me of being someone else? How can you make judgements on people from that? You don't know my history, my education, my work, my relationships. Your an entitled dick on a wrestling forum, well I guarantee you that I surpass you at all the above in real life. So enjoy being a dick head in here, it doesn't make you a better person in reality.
Keith Houchen Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 2 minutes ago, Armitage Shanks said: my education
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted January 4, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 4, 2019 8 minutes ago, Armitage Shanks said: well I guarantee you that I surpass you at all the above in real life You named yourself after a maker of toilets.
Armitage Shanks Posted January 4, 2019 Posted January 4, 2019 Just now, Keith Houchen said: Just proves my point, of how your a judgemental arrogant dick. Again you know nothing about me including my education. As it goes I am well educated, which as led me to a decent job. But I sometimes use 'your' instead of YOU ARE, must automatically mean I'm thick (and not dyslexic apparently). Let's all point and laugh so a few of the other dead beats can like my post.
Armitage Shanks Posted January 4, 2019 Posted January 4, 2019 2 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said: You named yourself after a maker of toilets. There's actually a reason for that name. There's quite a few "quirky" names on here, it doesn't represent your standing in life.
Armitage Shanks Posted January 4, 2019 Posted January 4, 2019 5 minutes ago, Kamaras-Tash said: What did Mab do for the uninitiated? Acted on Brookside and spoke about Peter Kay and old TV apparently.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 4, 2019 Moderators Posted January 4, 2019 (edited) I remember him being terrible. I honestly can't remember what he did to get himself banned though, and whether it was something other than being consistently shit. He's currently setting his sights on being the only poster to ever win the Dolt Award three times. Edited January 4, 2019 by Chest Rockwell
Recommended Posts