Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 1, 2019 Awards Moderator Posted January 1, 2019 Who was the dolt of the year? Nominees tagged (sorry): @Armitage Shanks @Brewster McCloud @D@mm @Hannibal Scorch @Lord-Mountevans @Porkchopcash
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 Armitage takes this for me for his complete insistence that he isn't Mab when he most definitely is, I would have said Boydy but that would have been too easy
Loki Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 Which one is boydy? I want to vote for him, the pervert.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 3, 2019 Moderators Posted January 3, 2019 D@mn. If he hadn't already been banned I'd expect him to be running away with this.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 3, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 3, 2019 Yeah, a vote for him is a complete waste.
Keith Houchen Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 Hopefully when he signs up again he won't draw attention to who he is and people can just think he's a twat for what he posts now. Still, I loved his attempts at signing up with usernames such as "KeepBanningMeButch. Houchenisagrass and Houchensmamisaslag"
Armitage Shanks Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 20 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said: Armitage takes this for me for his complete insistence that he isn't Mab when he most definitely is, I would have said Boydy but that would have been too easy Well I'm not Mab. It seems I'm taking all these votes because I got accused of being Mab months ago by an obsessed member. If someone accuses you of being someone your not, you will deny it. How am I most definitely him? Because someone told you?
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 3, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 3, 2019 12 minutes ago, Armitage Shanks said: It seems I'm taking all these votes because I got accused of being Mab months ago by an obsessed member. Yeah, that's definitely the only reason.
Keith Houchen Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 Obsessed, you say? Yeah that's a shitter when that happens,
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 3, 2019 Moderators Posted January 3, 2019 (edited) 21 minutes ago, Armitage Shanks said: How am I most definitely him? Because someone told you? OK how about this Mab. I know it is definitely you as I know the email addresses that you've used for all three of your accounts to date and the IP addresses that you've used to log in to the site. I'd say your inability to successfully cover your tracks is part of your Dolt credentials. Edited January 3, 2019 by Chest Rockwell
Keith Houchen Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 1 minute ago, Chest Rockwell said: OK how about this Mab. I know it is definitely you as I know the email addresses that you've used for all three of your accounts to date and the IP addresses that you've used to log in to the site. I'd say your inability to successfully cover your tracks is part of your Dolt credentials. I think my personal favourite was the Mab account had "Echo" in the email, and the Echo account had "Mab" in the email. While we are at it, the combination of "Should of", old TV, Peter Kay and one which is unique to him (which is the key indicator) makes him easy to spot a mile off.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted January 3, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 3, 2019 11 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: OK how about this Mab. I know it is definitely you as I know the email addresses that you've used for all three of your accounts to date and the IP addresses that you've used to log in to the site. Another case closed.
Armitage Shanks Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 17 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: OK how about this Mab. I know it is definitely you as I know the email addresses that you've used for all three of your accounts to date and the IP addresses that you've used to log in to the site. I'd say your inability to successfully cover your tracks is part of your Dolt credentials. That is total bullshit. You are just saying that. Screen shot your evidence, I guarantee you there is no chance. Three accounts? So there's a 3rd person now too. what is wrong with you people?
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 3, 2019 Moderators Posted January 3, 2019 Would you care to place a bet on it? Make me a good enough offer, and I'll show you my hand.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 3, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 3, 2019 1 minute ago, Armitage Shanks said: That is total bullshit. You are just saying that. Screen shot your evidence, I guarantee you there is no chance. Three accounts? So there's a 3rd person now too. what is wrong with you people? Don't do this. Have some fucking dignity and just admit it or walk away. Or preferably both, you absolute plonker.
Recommended Posts