Merry Christmas!

Weezenal

• Paid Members

Merry Christmas! One of my mates bought me Alexa's figure and newest t-shirt and my girlfriend got me a plush Pikachu and a bottle of JD. Bacon, mince pie, first drink.

Our Christmas just kind of fell into just the pair of our laps and I've never cooked a whole bird so I'm doing a bake in the oven with turkey steaks and veg, some ready made luxury stuffing, some oven crisp potatoes (not really roasts but probably some garlic in there) and some cranberry/onion/stock based sauce. It's not really Christmas dinner but its got all the flavours. She won't give a shit, she's Polish.

Didn't want to jinx it with a post in the relationship thread like last time but I'm dying with excitement. First Christmas just me and a girl (well, woman of nearly 31) and it's still early days but... yeah. Haven't felt like this in I don't know when.

Just me on my own today, watching lots of films, got the girls coming over tomorrow but they’ve had their presents today at home because we like to keep a routine.

Feel alright at the moment, just a bit bored to be honest, but can sense a trigger around the corner.

Food wise, I can’t really cook tbh so I was going to settle for a ready meal but I pulled myself out of a funk yesterday and am cooking myself a sausage, roast veg, pepper oven bake thing, which I’m looking forward to.

Oh, I got a slow cooker. Well made up with that.

Merry Chrysler