Sign in to follow this  
MPDTT

All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

2 minutes ago, BobbyBurnell said:

Being The Elite's humour is for 11 year olds translated to mean: I'm a old man and I don't get it, so it's for children

Got cha.

They're all older than me, two of them as Christians, one of them has a gimmick based about his cock and the other is Christopher Daniels. A man who was doing dark matches before I even had pubes. Its so cutting edge I'm scared I might draw blood clicking "subscribe."

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Nobody said it was cutting edge ya melon, But it is hot and trendy right now, maybe you're just not hip and up with it, that's cool, dw. WWE is still around, stick to that :)

3 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

And there we have it, ladies and gentlemen. It took 43 pages but we got there in the end!

Hahaha what??? You want to make profound statement out of the fact I think fondly of the ECW product??!!!?? Christ!

2 minutes ago, MPDTT said:

Hahaha what??? You want to make profound statement out of the fact I think fondly of the ECW product??!!!?? Christ!

That's not the part I was talking about. Do you understand what bolding some text means or are you an actual potato head.

3 minutes ago, BobbyBurnell said:

Nobody said it was cutting edge ya melon, But it is hot and trendy right now, maybe you're just not hip and up with it, that's cool, dw. WWE is still around, stick to that :)

They've got under 300,000 subscribers. Its hardly KSI vs Logan Paul is it? Get out of your bubble, Bob. They're not setting up All Elite Wrestling because of some skits they do on youtube.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

8 minutes ago, BobbyBurnell said:

But it is hot and trendy right now,

No it isn't, it's wrestling.

2 minutes ago, BobbyBurnell said:

No, of course they aren't and no it's not but they have Chris Jericho, Imagine if Cena jumped???

Oh for fuck sakes.

3 minutes ago, BobbyBurnell said:

And your name is Keith

Some things don't make sense.

You being an indy mark bellend in this thread for no reason for one

1 minute ago, BobbyBurnell said:

I'm no mark friend, I'm just a fan of THE SPORT. OF PROFESSIONAL. WRESTLING! 

And people wonder why wrestling fans get mocked so much