Survivor Series

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, theringmaster said:

Really? Is there proof of this? I always would have imagined her being a Trump hating Leftie

She thinks/thought Sandy Hook was a false flag, has said some rather transphobic things, thinks asking questions instead of believing what you're told is "Patriotic" (Something the alt-right conspiracy nuts trot out).  She is also held up as some kind of feminist icon by men, despite saying and doing very un feminist things.  She is a horrible person but I think she is a poster girl for the alt-right/nazis because she is white and blonde and an elite level athlete more than because of things she says and does.

• Paid Members

Nonsense abound. Nia being top contender to Ronda gave away she'd be winning, some cracking bleating about Sasha being "against the odds" when her team was 2 to 1 up and that SmackDown "didnt have chance to prepare" for Bayley and Sasha even though most of that team has wrestled each of them a dozen times on telly or more.

7 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

They turn Charlotte heel, presumably, and she looks such a bad ass that she gets cheered. You have to laugh.

Stupid crowd. Love Becky, so cheer for the one perceived to have been favoured over Becky, for turning heel. Erm, you'll be booing when she fights Becky next presumably?

Main event was good but Bryans heel turn was ludicrous if that's the match they planned.

I only watched those three matches, nothing else had stakes, intrigue or consequences so I didn't care.

29 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

She thinks/thought Sandy Hook was a false flag, has said some rather transphobic things, thinks asking questions instead of believing what you're told is "Patriotic" (Something the alt-right conspiracy nuts trot out).  She is also held up as some kind of feminist icon by men, despite saying and doing very un feminist things.  She is a horrible person but I think she is a poster girl for the alt-right/nazis because she is white and blonde and an elite level athlete more than because of things she says and does.

Just googled all this. Really can't remember all the Sandy Hook stuff. Its pretty hilarious people were calling for Dana to sack her considering it's pretty much been revealed since that he's very right. 

For what its worth so are the McMahons, so i can see why both companies are places where she has shined.

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Yeah, basically this. Her promo on Monday was littered with Alt-Right buzzwords too, and the sheetz reported that she herself co-wrote it. I'm sure most of the crowd booed her because 'Bizzaro Land' but I bet there was a chunk who gave a negative reaction due to her political stances. She'll be chatting about flat Earth theory next.

19 minutes ago, air_raid said:

didnt have chance to prepare" for Bayley and Sasha

They had as much time to prepare as the production crew.  The guy who got there on the afternoon of the show and said "there's a chance two of the women might have a disagreement and be replaced with Bayley, so we should set up her Bayley Buddies, just in case" deserves a bonus.

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Vince and Triple H seriously have to be backstage these days with their heads in their hands going 'I just don't know what these fans want anymore!'

They don't want Smackdown to lose 6-0 if its any help, lads.

Archived