Michael Owen Is A Boring Twat 2: Never Had A Cuppa

Devon Malcolm

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I don't tend to have it in summer but when I'm on my Friday jaunt to the cinema, I usually have one before the film. I was fuming when Costa didn't do the white chocolate one last Christmas.

• Paid Members

Weirdly it has never occurred to me before this discussion that tea has no smell. I can lift the mug right to my face and still wouldn't be able to identify it in a blind test.

I drink tea like mad. I would estimate that close to half of all the liquid I have consumed in my lifetime has been in the form of a cuppa. Coffee is good too. Never drinking, or even having tried either of them is mental. I think I was on tea as soon as I'd learned to hold a proper cup in my hand.

On 8/26/2018 at 10:41 AM, LaGoosh said:

I love tea but despise coffee and it pains me they are usually paired together just because they are hot drinks. They're not comparable. Tea is a heart warming relaxing hug in a mug of a drink, while coffee is a bitter smelly soup for masochists too scared to do cocaine.

Truth. I just associate coffee with creating that 20 minute muck metabolism that makes you need to have a shit when you're already about to go out the door. 

• Moderators

I love the smell of coffee but hate the taste and the feeling you get after drinking it, and how it makes a person stink. As such I love coffee flavoured things, like chocolates or a tiramisu. (Yes, I'm aware there's real coffee in these things but it's mixed with other ingredients).

Archived