westlondonmist Posted May 12 Posted May 12 These three are from the Australian House of Representatives Speaker Leader of the house Prime Minister The last one isn't a bad name, I just think it just kind of sounds a bit odd. Quote
Paid Members JNLister Posted May 19 Paid Members Posted May 19 Presumably this guy's business partner is Arthur Scamdaley. Quote
ultimo the great Posted May 24 Posted May 24 Making his World Cup debut this summer for Curacao Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted May 25 Paid Members Posted May 25 Spotted this one in the credits of something I was watching the other day. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 25 Members Posted May 25 9 minutes ago, BomberPat said: Spotted this one in the credits of something I was watching the other day. The It's Always Sunny boys mention this guy on the podcast, and then say it probably used to be a beautiful Italian name like "Orafeeche" which was butchered when they arrived in the States, which always makes me laugh. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted May 27 Paid Members Posted May 27 (edited) Tiger Riden Jr is my favourite, and it is because he is a Jr. His dad, Tiger Riden Sr obviously loves the name. A strong second is Prayer Young-Blackgoat and Da'Realyst Clark claiming the final podium spot. Edited May 27 by Lion_of_the_Midlands Yancy Thigpen Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 27 Members Posted May 27 They're all absolutely gold but Terence Salami takes it for me. Also I've just looked up Noah Knigga, who is white. I really hope it's pronounced like Claudio Caniggia otherwise that's well awkward every time he says his full name. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted May 27 Paid Members Posted May 27 51 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: They're all absolutely gold but Terence Salami takes it for me. Also I've just looked up Noah Knigga, who is white. I really hope it's pronounced like Claudio Caniggia otherwise that's well awkward every time he says his full name. His Wiki: Spoiler In an interview with Robert Griffin III, an American football sportscaster and retired American football player, Knigga and his family clarified their surname is pronounced kuh-nay-ga.[18][19] Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted June 4 Paid Members Posted June 4 7 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said: He'll be called Martin Raiders again next week. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.