Post An Unpopular Opinion

Keith Houchen

9 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

Chorizo is garbage and overpowers every dish it's in.

Yes! It's taken me ages to realise this but you're bang on. Chorizo is like my own personal Mandela Effect. Part of my brain thinks I like it even though I don't enjoy it when I eat it. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, The Maestro said:

Yes! It's taken me ages to realise this but you're bang on. Chorizo is like my own personal Mandela Effect. Part of my brain thinks I like it even though I don't enjoy it when I eat it. 

That's exactly what it is. I see something on a menu with Chorizo and I'm like "oh that sounds nice" until I remember everything with it in just tastes of chorizo and nothing else. May as well eat a pepperami and not ruin a good meal with it.

• Paid Members

Online gaming is fucking weird, especially playing strangers. Surely the fun of multi player video games is telling a good friend how badly they suck, right to their face.

13 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Online gaming is fucking weird, especially playing strangers. Surely the fun of multi player video games is telling a good friend how badly they suck, right to their face.

Getting hate mail from salty losers (usually in broken English) after pummeling them at Tekken Revolution, is some of the best online gaming I've ever experienced.

Being told that my mother apparently sucks black cock, was a personal favourite.

Unpopular opinion. Yakuza Dead Souls is awesome.

7 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Unpopular opinion. Yakuza Dead Souls is awesome.

It is, but I just couldn't get used to the ass backward controls. The same devs other shooter Binary Domain is even better, much more fun than those grey Gears of Wars.

The Young Ones, Bottom and Filthy Rich and Catflap are all shite. 

Rik Mayall and Ade Edmonson are funny when you are 14, but as an adult when you watch them, they’re terrible. 

Lets where big dirty Y Fronts and hit each other on the head with frying pans. Nice one. 

Only on here i find is is an unpopular opinion, everyone i know thinks the same really. On the other hand, Everybody Loves Raymond is great. Rays Dad id hilarious, reminds me of Bobby Heenan.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Porkchopcash said:

The Young Ones, Bottom and Filthy Rich and Catflap are all shite. 

Rik Mayall and Ade Edmonson are funny when you are 14, but as an adult when you watch them, they’re terrible. 

Lets where big dirty Y Fronts and hit each other on the head with frying pans. Nice one. 

Only on here i find is is an unpopular opinion, everyone i know thinks the same really. On the other hand, Everybody Loves Raymond is great. Rays Dad id hilarious, reminds me of Bobby Heenan.

This is the worst fucking post I have ever seen.