WWE launches new U.K. series - NXT UK

wordsfromlee

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, kamicazze said:

Wonder what their plans are for this going forward with the pandemic? 

The only point of it in the first place was to kill off the UK scene. Of all the things WWE has to worry about NXT UK will be bottom of that list.

2 hours ago, PBWFan said:

Triple H mentioned during the U.K. PC opening press conference that they were also able to use it as a sound stage. I took from that that they were always planning to record TV in there same as full sail/NXT - so I’d imagine they will just tape behind closed doors. Probably soon, now that closed door sports etc have the go ahead.

"Close contact" sport hasn't had the thumbs up yet, though.

Heard somewhere that the two year deals signed before regular tv started are up mid June, can’t see many getting immediate renewals with little completion to sweep them up and if no tv taking place 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Just now, WyattSheepMask said:

Pete Dunne is a prime example of someone who needs a manger, he should never be allowed near a microphone. 

Or a crib, for that matter.

• 2 months later...
  • Awards Moderator

They were running those adverts for “NXT UK RETURNS SEPTEMBER 17” over the weekend. Maybe they’re waiting until the show’s back on to announce.

(I’m guessing the TV episodes are empty arena - have they announced anything about that yet?)

Edited by HarmonicGenerator