MLW announce new TV Deal

CliveG

• 3 months later...
  • Paid Members

I didn't see the final season, but I thought it was pretty clearly set up that Dario had faked his own death and that Antonio Cueto (his "father") was to be revealed as Dario in disguise?

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, BomberPat said:

I didn't see the final season, but I thought it was pretty clearly set up that Dario had faked his own death and that Antonio Cueto (his "father") was to be revealed as Dario in disguise?

Nope. The ending of the final season was Antonio using the magic gauntlet to give the ancient evil Gods he serves physical form. Aerostar, Dragon Azteca Jnr and King Cuerno travel back in time to bring Dario back to life to help them fight against his father. 

1 hour ago, LaGoosh said:

Nope. The ending of the final season was Antonio using the magic gauntlet to give the ancient evil Gods he serves physical form. Aerostar, Dragon Azteca Jnr and King Cuerno travel back in time to bring Dario back to life to help them fight against his father. 

Obviously.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, LaGoosh said:

Wrestling fans: “Urgh, WWE is stupid. The Fiend is a stupid gimmick. Not believable at all.”

Also wrestling fans: Time travel and resurrection. “Lucha Underground is amazing!”

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

Wrestling fans: “Urgh, WWE is stupid. The Fiend is a stupid gimmick. Not believable at all.”

Also wrestling fans: Time travel and resurrection. “Lucha Underground is amazing!”

The Fiend isn't shit because it's not believable, it's shit because it's shit.

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

That stuff fits into the world, presentation and context of Lucha Underground though.