Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
4 hours ago, waters44 said:

Thanks. I’m rubbish, I hardly took any notice of films up until a few years ago and now I’m playing catch up. I’ve watched 570 films in the last couple of years so making up for it now - I will make the Bourne films a priority!

They filmed the London scenes all around Paddington/Edgware Road and the driving scene (you can see a Tesco and Carphone Warehouse) which was across the road from my office. Was great fun watching the filming and even saw him a fair few times. 

Posted
3 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

But I really think it's one of the best actioners of the decade and this decade has been *great* for action films.

But not for Bond films.  Bond should be Bond and not a Bourne knock off.  But yeah, love the Bourne films, me!

  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

This is on tonight, not tomorrow. Can't remember the last time it was on TV. It's the *best*.

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I think it’s massively overrated. It’s good, but not the masterpiece it’s made out to be. But I only saw it for the first time a decade ago so maybe that’s why

  • Members
Posted
40 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I think it’s massively overrated. It’s good, but not the masterpiece it’s made out to be. But I only saw it for the first time a decade ago so maybe that’s why

This is the worst thing you’ve ever said. And why should when you’ve seen something be an indictator of what’s good? BRING BACK DOWNVOTES

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

This is the worst thing you’ve ever said. And why should when you’ve seen something be an indictator of what’s good? BRING BACK DOWNVOTES

Hey, it's only an opinion (and my opinion at that. I didn't tell people not to watch it. 

As to your second point, I actually agree, but I know of people who have seen something like The Goonies or The Princess Bride but only as an adult and so thought it was shit. I too only watched it for the first time in my teens (My parents banned me from watching it as a kid, no idea why) and I loved it. So whilst I don't myself think thats an acceptable reason to form an opinion on things, others do.

Lol at Devon's Disney retort. Firstly, I watch and enjoy way more then just Disney films you nutter (And have been very critical of a lot of their recent output), but also everyone knows Chicken Little is shit.

Also, growing up Genervive was one of my favourites. Let me know when Talking Pictures sticks that on. It’s been a while

Edited by Hannibal Scorch
  • Paid Members
Posted

Midnight run is great, the first time I watched it was in the early hours of new years day so I didn't think a rewatch would hold up but it actually improved.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Lol at Devon's Disney retort. Firstly, I watch and enjoy way more then just Disney films you nutter

Yeah, sometimes you like Baywatch. 

Edited by gmoney

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...